'Big'

Goodwill

At his Cup O' Joe Panel at the NCC, Joe Quesada did not delve too much into what he had in store for the Ultimate Universe. In few words he said, "There will be a big... BIG cross-over" this year.

Let the speculation begin. ;-)

icemastertron said:
We already know about Invasion....

For the most part anyway....

:?
I know I know. I'm half joking and half annoyed with this dumbass' question. Honestly, ....

Ultimate Nerd who can never have enough said:
Um... Mr. Quesada, I know that we're not done with Extinction yet and I know that Ultiamte Invasion was announced but do you have any other huge crossover plans for the Ultimate Universe... because Crossovers are so kewl!!! :shock:

If I was there I would've gotten out of my seat and smacked that kid.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I know I know. I'm half joking and half annoyed with this dumbass' question. Honestly, ....

If I was there I would've gotten out of my seat and smacked that kid.

hahahaha.

If I was there I would of watch MWoF get up and smacked the kid and then get his *** handed to him.

:roll: I thought this was about the movie.

*makes out with picture of Tom Hanks*

I'd have said, "Mr Quesada, time travel, in every story ever produced, is a bad thing, which is why I think you should stop travelling back into the 1990s for all your ideas. Thank you, sir."

Bass said:
I'd have said, "Mr Quesada, time travel, in every story ever produced, is a bad thing, which is why I think you should stop travelling back into the 1990s for all your ideas. Thank you, sir."

So does this mean that in about 10-15 years Marvel will go back in time and steal ideas from the 2000s?

Joe Quesada---- To help draw fans back to Marvel without worry of cumbersome contnuity....Marvel has developed a new line of comics that reintroduces all you're beloved characters but designed after mre current lines. Ladies and Gentlemen....I give you Marvel's "Mega Universe"!!!!! It's flagship comic which will be launched to coincide with Marvel's new film this summer X15...will be X-Men!!!! It's your classic characters as you've never seen them before!!! Your line-up will be:

Cyclops: he's black and can absorb the moon's energy to fire a blue optic blast from his eyes!!! Unlike his previous incarations---he doesn't need any special glasses or visors.

Storm: she's white and can control the 4 elements of Earth. Earth, wind, fire and water. Along with her sidekick Matee, who will control the greatest element on the planet..........heart. Also....Storm will now go by the codename "Gaia".

Iceman: he's not your grandfather's Iceman. Bobby Drake is 40 and can spit icecubes from his mouth.

Wolverine: He's still the best at what he does. He's black too.....and still has that healing factor. And we've decided to reimagine him based on one of the best periods this character has experienced in his time here at Marvel. That's right----he's got bone claws!!!!

The sad thing is that all those ideas HAVE actually been used before, more or less, many many times.

Victor Von Doom said:
Storm: she's white and can control the 4 elements of Earth. Earth, wind, fire and water. Along with her sidekick Matee, who will control the greatest element on the planet..........heart. Also....Storm will now go by the codename "Gaia".

:lol: You are so retarded. :lol:

Victor Von Doom said:
So does this mean that in about 10-15 years Marvel will go back in time and steal ideas from the 2000s?

Joe Quesada---- To help draw fans back to Marvel without worry of cumbersome contnuity....Marvel has developed a new line of comics that reintroduces all you're beloved characters but designed after mre current lines. Ladies and Gentlemen....I give you Marvel's "Mega Universe"!!!!! It's flagship comic which will be launched to coincide with Marvel's new film this summer X15...will be X-Men!!!! It's your classic characters as you've never seen them before!!! Your line-up will be:

Cyclops: he's black and can absorb the moon's energy to fire a blue optic blast from his eyes!!! Unlike his previous incarations---he doesn't need any special glasses or visors.

Iceman: he's not your grandfather's Iceman. Bobby Drake is 40 and can spit icecubes from his mouth.

Wolverine: He's still the best at what he does. He's black too.....and still has that healing factor. And we've decided to reimagine him based on one of the best periods this character has experienced in his time here at Marvel. That's right----he's got bone claws!!!!

I WOULD READ THAT.

Latest posts

Back