Bishop's Team

can anyone post the cover to UXM # 84 as seen in the July Preveiws? so people can make some guesses.

it looks like; Bishop, Storm, Pyro, Angel, Dazzler, Shadowcat, and Nightcrawler. on the cover but thats hard to tell

I highly doubt Nightcrawler would end up joining any team for a good while. Same for Shadowcat.

Last edited:
I don't think Nightcrawler will live long enough to join Bishop's team.

And Kitty's a great character and all...but Bendis has his touch of death on the character now. She's stuck in USM and it would take Bruce Campbell, Chuck Norris, King Kong, Godzilla, and the Mighty Thor to Bendis away from the character and out of that **** book.

I don't think Nightcrawler will live long enough to join Bishop's team.

And Kitty's a great character and all...but Bendis has his touch of death on the character now. She's stuck in USM and it would take Bruce Campbell, Chuck Norris, King Kong, Godzilla, and the Mighty Thor to Bendis away from the character and out of that **** book.

I highly doubt Nightcrawler would end up joining any team for a good while. Same for Shadowcat.

i know, it's just there is a character on the cover of #84 that appears to be wearing the same rediculously short skirt as kitty, and i assumed that NC was in because Pyro (or what appears to be) is there and there was an acrobatic looking character that you can't quite make out

i know, it's just there is a character on the cover of #84 that appears to be wearing the same rediculously short skirt as kitty, and i assumed that NC was in because Pyro (or what appears to be) is there and there was an acrobatic looking character that you can't quite make out

Well, I have no real opinion since I haven't seen the image.

Could the acrobat be Toad?

or worse, Longshot?

Man, all of the acrobatic mutants are former Mutant supremists or completely nuts!

I just figured we'd see what separated Bishop and Grizzly through his teaming up and Bishop's intention to sway Grizzly from his fate as a member of Six Pack.

Speking of Grizzly and such...I would love to see Nick Fury start a government controlled mutant task-force called X-force and have Wolverine lead them...just because of the Wolverine/Cable tie-in.

Wolverine, Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver, Wasp, Beast, and Karma

Speking of Grizzly and such...I would love to see Nick Fury start a government controlled mutant task-force called X-force and have Wolverine lead them...just because of the Wolverine/Cable tie-in.

Wolverine, Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver, Wasp, Beast, and Karma

I know we got a mention of something like that with X Factor, I'm hoping they will follow up on that

Here's who I think it'll be....

Bishop - obviously...

Storm - I think Bishop will successfully recruit her with reasoning. He'll remind her of all the good the X-Men did the world when they first started. Something about the world needs the X-Men.

Iceman - He'll actually be the easiest to recruit. Bishop will try....Bobby will refuse. Bishop will try to reason with him and convince him that he is destined to be one of the greatest mutants in hstory. Then he'll do some kinda fake attack on Bobby---and in an act of self-defense Bobby will do something amazing. Bishop will then convince him that he can teach Bobby how to do more.

Rogue - If she doesn't get all emo again and run off....

Jubilee - I know the fans have been clamoring for Dazzler to return.....but I don't think Kirkman will go the obvious route. Instead he'll introduce Jubilee. Let's face it folks---she and Dazzler are the same person....just different attitudes.

Strong Guy - You need a powerhouse. And it seemed as if Colossus was happy with playing it normal for now. Instead I think they'll somehow introduce Guido. I imagine Guido will be a lot like Rockslide from New X-Men. Young, impetuous and looking for action.

Last edited:
Here's who I think it'll be....

Bishop - obviously...

Storm - I think Bishop will successfully recruit her with reasoning. He'll remind her of all the good the X-Men did the world when they first started. Something about the world needs the X-Men.

Iceman - He'll actually be the easiest to recruit. Bishop will try....Bobby will refuse. Bishop will try to reason with him and convince him that he is destined to be one of the greatest mutants in hstory. Then he'll do some kinda fake attack on Bobby---and in an act of self-defense Bobby will do something amazing. Bishop will then convince him that he can teach Bobby how to do more.

Rogue - If she doesn't get all emo again and run off....

Jubilee - I know the fans have been clamoring for Dazzler to return.....but I don't think Kirkman will go the obvious route. Instead he'll introduce Jubilee. Let's face it folks---she and Dazzler are the same person....just different attitudes.

Strong Guy - You need a powerhouse. And it seemed as if Colossus was happy with playing it normal for now. Instead I think they'll somehow introduce Guido. I imagine Guido will be a lot like Rockslide from New X-Men. Young, impetuous and looking for action.
You always have the best reasons.

Plus, I do agree that Pyro will likely join since [I forgot to mention] there is someone with the googles like him. I'll try to scan it in when I get to class, but I don't have a flash drive with me, and the server is down.

You always have the best reasons.

Plus, I do agree that Pyro will likely join since [I forgot to mention] there is someone with the googles like him. I'll try to scan it in when I get to class, but I don't have a flash drive with me, and the server is down.

As far as any Morlocks joining....I doubt it. But----if any of them do join---it won't be Nightcrawler or Pyro. Nightcrawler because no one on the team will be willing to trust him. And while Pyro might be all for a convoluted Xavier dream.....he just seems more primed for the villain role rather than that of a hero.

If any Morlocks do join the team---I'm betting it'll be Marrow. I can't really explain why....but I think Kirkman will be drawn to the character and I'd like to see Oliver's take on her.

Now I know many of you'd like to say "What about Callisto?" Well---no. Even if she does show up as the leader of the Morlocks, it's highly unlikely that she'd give up her place as leader in order to serve on a team who helps those she despises. I can't remember if Calliban has shown up yet....but Calliban will more than likely be Callisto's beau or some random Morlock who will eventually challenge Callisto to leadership.

Of course I can't back any of this up....but it's mostly what I'd do.

Anyone who can get their hands on the previews book- do so.

The team is on the book, but their blacked out. There will be 7 members. It looks like Angel might be on it because there's someone with his body-type and wings there. Storm seems to be on it, and of course Bishop is leading them. I think Dazzler might make a return since there's someone that has hair shaped like hers. There appears to be what I think is another girl next to who looks like could be Dazzler. The rest are in the middle, and can't tell who they could be. Only way to tell there's 7 people is because of the 7 "X's".
Can you give Pic? Or Is it anywhere online?

Latest posts

Back