Bitey of Brackenwood

I've been following this site since last year, and I agree, his work is phenomenal.

Littlefoot is so funny, but strangely haunting. The world that Phillips has created has a real sense of depth and existence, in part due to the charm of the characters and gorgeous music. The Yuyu was admittedly dissapointing, and the 3 from before Littlefoot are all decent, but for me, Littlefoot is his best work.

I would pay serious money to see what this guy could do with a real budget and a 30 minute slot on TV.

Go Bitey!

Fuzzy Birds said:
I've been following this site since last year, and I agree, his work is phenomenal.

Littlefoot is so funny, but strangely haunting. The world that Phillips has created has a real sense of depth and existence, in part due to the charm of the characters and gorgeous music. The Yuyu was admittedly dissapointing, and the 3 from before Littlefoot are all decent, but for me, Littlefoot is his best work.

I would pay serious money to see what this guy could do with a real budget and a 30 minute slot on TV.

Go Bitey!

What I like is that he tells his stories with just the visuals. Also the Yuyu wasn't his planned sequel, but came about when Bitey's theme music ended up being 5 minutes long. But yeah I like Little foot the best too.

Okay, that little yellow snotty thing is awesome. And I'm diggin the old school kickball noises for sound effects.

I'm not sure about a full series, this seems to work really well as little 5 minute bits, like Clone Wars did before. Maybe as a bumper series on Adult Swim?

Actualy, scratch that. You know what we need? Adult Swim to partner with Newgrounds for a 21st century Liquid Television. That would be ****ing awesome.

Baxter said:
Okay, that little yellow snotty thing is awesome. And I'm diggin the old school kickball noises for sound effects.

I'm not sure about a full series, this seems to work really well as little 5 minute bits, like Clone Wars did before. Maybe as a bumper series on Adult Swim?

Actualy, scratch that. You know what we need? Adult Swim to partner with Newgrounds for a 21st century Liquid Television. That would be ****ing awesome.

That would be awesome!

(happy dance...)

discoball.gif

austin20powers.gif

Meh.... the visuals(he sure knows how to use the colour green) and music are very beautiful, even moving, but the fact that they rarely have much of a point.... disappoints me.

The general message is always just an oversimplified version of "don't be a bully..... oh, and only because you'll get beat up at that". If they want to be all about the visuals, that's fine, but they always seem to act like they're going to make a point and then don't.

Meh.

Latest posts

Back