Black-op Spider-man

Steve GMan said:
I doubt he'd want to get Harry out, since Harry such a threat. Best reason I can think is to find out anything they know about his parents, though Fury claims to know nothing.
What else does he need to know about Ma and Pop? Tying into SHIELD would be too coincidental. I specifically mentioned something "about himself that he doesn't know" because Fury seems to actually have some sort of a grasp on the nature of Peter's powers.

Well what Fury said he was going to take away his powers could be used for his super-awesome stealth moves

TheManWithoutFear said:
What else does he need to know about Ma and Pop? Tying into SHIELD would be too coincidental.

The truth behind their death, there's still a lot about it that he doesn't know.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I specifically mentioned something "about himself that he doesn't know" because Fury seems to actually have some sort of a grasp on the nature of Peter's powers.

That could work, like if his powers were starting to go out of control and he needed to learn more about them. Whatever the reasoning, it'd have to be one that most any person would break in for, because if not, the story would feel too forced.

And I think it'd be cool if he got there, looked up his file, only to see something like "Termination of powers underway" at the bottom.

Let's not forget the fact that Spider-man becomes fury's property at the age of 18... Maybe then he could be trained as a spy or something.

vader said:
Let's not forget the fact that Spider-man becomes fury's property at the age of 18... Maybe then he could be trained as a spy or something.

I don't think Fury intends for him to have his powers that long.

Latest posts

Back