Black Widow: Unnatural mutation or flatscan?

If the rumors are true about who is behind the problems going on in Avengers right now, it shows that you don't have to be the strongest to take a team down like that. There's other ways to betray someone than physically.

I was referring to icemastertron and the 'Ultimates fought Black Widow' thing. Like I said, girl with a few enhancements versus a god, a battlesuit, a 60 foot tall man, a woman too small to hit, and the ultimate Super Soldier? I'd bet on Elton John being heterosexual before I'd bet on Widow winning that fight.

Well, she could have a following, she could have something like a bomb to take most of them out in one blow, you never know.

Also, is Black Widow responsible for that stuff in the Avengers right now?

Maybe she is a plant of SHIELDS, if the team ever break lose of SHIELDS she'll be there to stop them from the inside, perhaps she is helping SHIELD build up some sort of profile on each member with something like the Batman protocols of the JLA (i.e. how to stop each member, their weaknesses etc).

Or the Xavier protocols in X-men. Its an interesting theory but I don't really think it will happen.

Welcome too!

Just to let you know in Ultimate Nightmare #4 Captain America says to Black Widow, "One thing I don't get. You are a Russian Supersoldier." So she is a product of a Russian Supersoldier program. She also says that she knew of four supersoldier programs in post WWII Russia. Plus they say that the facility they're investigating in Russia is another supersoldier program. These programs might turn out to be an explaination for most non-mutant Russian characters.

Latest posts

Back