Blackest Night discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Blackest Night (general discussion)

I just realized that for that Tales of the Corps miniseries, they have to tell the story of the Red Lantern kitty.

wait, a mod deleted our colour war but thought my john jacob jingleheimer schmit joke was the last relevant post and could therefore be left up?

i really don't get it...

I was going to move that other bull**** too but it doesn't really belong in that thread either... so I guess I'll delete it! Are you questioning me now?!

so i got Blackest Night #0 on free comic book day.

So who do you think is gonna be a Black Lantern?

Superman (earth 2)
Aquaman
Ralph and/or Sue Dibny
Martian Manhunter
Batman? (i wouldn't think so but they spent a lot of time talking about him in the issue)
maybe Superboy?

so i got Blackest Night #0 on free comic book day.

So who do you think is gonna be a Black Lantern?

Superman (earth 2)
Aquaman
Ralph and/or Sue Dibny
Martian Manhunter
Batman? (i wouldn't think so but they spent a lot of time talking about him in the issue)
maybe Superboy?

We know Martian Manhunter is coming back, along with Earth-2 Superman and Aquaman.

I doubt Superboy. He came back for real in Legion of Three Worlds, along with Bart Allen.

I think Batman coming back depends on exactly how the raising of the dead works. Once the first book is out the door, we'll have a better idea of who's eligible for zombiehood.

Out of that last panel, I think I recognize Aquaman, Trickster, and Blue Beetle.

I wonder if the bodies in this old picture have anything to do with it.

dc_war_teaser_lg.jpg

Last edited:

Though Bart was shown hanging out with the Teen Titans in The Flash: Rebirth #1.

okay

I'd really like them both back on the Teen Titans, and I would really like Geoff Johns back writing it

That would be so great considering no one else knows what is even happening with the team (McKeever being kicked off and stuck on the back ups, Winick randomly vanishing?).

I'm so glad that those two characters are back... even though this isn't really the thread for it. All of Geoff Johns comics sorta cross over and reference each other so it's hard to not have it spill over into various threads. :)

I don't know who this is? But I got a crazy idea, Darksied. I really love how their playing the dead rising part, there's so much potential there and it definitely feels more original than a zombie rip off

Latest posts

Back