Blades of Glory Discussion Thread

Iceshadow

As Ice mentioned in another thread here Will Ferrell has a new movie coming out with Jon Heder. To me it looks like it will be pretty good, Ferrell is usually reliable, but Heder is something of a wild card when it comes to comedy. Here's the trailer:

Blades of Glory

I thought this was Inglorious Bastards. :(

*leaves thread*

Blades Of Glory (Discussion)

Saw this tonight. I really enjoyed it.

Imagine Zoolander on ice with Will Ferrell in the lead and Napoleon Dynamite by his side... Unlike Talledega Nights, Blades of Glory didn't really get slow or unfunny in the middle of the film... Not as classic as Anchorman, but it was a good comedy nonetheless.

Will Ferrell, as always had some pretty excellent lines...

"If you call rough being nine and dating a 35 year old woman, then yea..." :lol:

Re: Blades Of Glory (Discussion)

I've did some searching, Iceshadow, and I could turn up nothing after going through 12 pages of posts. I knew there was something for it, too...

Anyway, Zoolander and Blades of Glory are both solid comedies. I'm not bashing either by comparing the two.

I dont remember a thread. I did mention this movie when I made the Stranger for Fiction thread, which is maybe where people are getting the idea of a thread from.

I enjoyed the movie. Definitely better than the ****hole that was Talladega Nights.

Ice, I remembered you at least bringing it up, if not making the thread for it.

Yea, this movie was loads better than Talladega Nights... That movie ran for too damn long without being funny. This was to the point, and funny throughout.

I've did some searching, Iceshadow, and I could turn up nothing after going through 12 pages of posts. I knew there was something for it, too...

Anyway, Zoolander and Blades of Glory are both solid comedies. I'm not bashing either by comparing the two.

I dont remember a thread. I did mention this movie when I made the Stranger for Fiction thread, which is maybe where people are getting the idea of a thread from.

Ice, I remembered you at least bringing it up, if not making the thread for it.

AHEM!

This came up #4 doing a search in the movie section.:wink:
Ice even posted in it.

Latest posts

Back