Boomerang

Langsta

I've been watching a lot of old cartoons lately. I was amazed to see how much detail went into the animation for the original Johnny Quest series. That has to be the most detailed Hanna Barbera animation of its time. I also like watching Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Hong Kong Phooey, etc. The only shows I don't really care for are Jabberjaw, Josie and the ***** Cats (in Outerspace), Penelope Pittstop, The Smurfs, The Snorks, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I think Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, and Samurai Jack are three of the most genius cartoons ever created. Genndy Tartakovsky has an incredible imagination.

I wish they would play Batman: TAS instead of the more recent The Batman. I mean, Boomerang is supposed to play classics, and B:TAS is so much better than The Batman. I'm fine with Teen Titans though, it's one of my favorites. I kinda wish they would play Super Friends or Justice League.

A lot of the Scooby cartoons they're playing right now are the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo, which is basically just Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, Scrappy, Vincent Price in a crystal ball, and some vaguely Middle Eastern / Hispanic kid named Flim-Flam. Shaggy and Daphne have 80s makeovers in this show.

Latest posts

Back