Borderlands

This game is GOD.. so fun and there are literally a Gazillion weapons. Screw riding Shotgun, Im gonna ride Rocket Launcher.

I have no idea what this is about. So I decided to do some research on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderlands_(video_game)

It seems to be similar to Left for Dead with the multiplayerness of it, I'm not too sure myself about the game.

the game is fun as hell. I don't know what constitutes for an enjoyable game from your perspective, so I couldn't recommend it for certain, but if you have gamefly or a friend(do you have friends?) that has a copy, you should try it out.

I try to play with Venom but you're never on at the same time as me.

Random tidbit: My fan just cut out, oh wait, no it completely just cut out.

I love Borderlands when split screening it with a friend. Yesterday I bought the Zombie Island add-on. Not tried it yet but it looks great.

the game is fun as hell. I don't know what constitutes for an enjoyable game from your perspective, so I couldn't recommend it for certain, but if you have gamefly or a friend(do you have friends?) that has a copy, you should try it out.

I try to play with Venom but you're never on at the same time as me.

Random tidbit: My fan just cut out, oh wait, no it completely just cut out.

I'm going to SCIENCE! your ass.

You won't be able to move for a week afterwards.

I love Borderlands when split screening it with a friend. Yesterday I bought the Zombie Island add-on. Not tried it yet but it looks great.

Do you have to be a certain lvl for the add-on or will it adapt to your level like the storyline?

Do you have to be a certain lvl for the add-on or will it adapt to your level like the storyline?

Yes to both. You need to be 10 or higher to use it. But it adjusts to your level once you can access it.

Now, I wish I had known this before I started.

Why offer a sniper class if that class gets completely outgunned in boss fights. There's no place to hide from these guys, you are fighting in extremely tight quarters the sniper is useless, and his action doesn't help out on bit.

I'm getting pissed off here. I'm also pissed off on how enemies regenerate when you defeat a boss, and you need to fight your way out, just like you fought your way in.

Latest posts

Back