Brad Pitt and Ultimate Thor? What?

Hawkeye101 said:
Woof! Ihave been gone too long. Can somebody PLEASE explain to me how we got a thread dedicated to Brad FREEKIN' PITT and THOR!?
They're in reality fighting for presidentship over the "We hate OSC" club.

Guys, chill -- the name of the topic is a joke. Yes, I know having Brad Pitt and Thor in the same sentence is kind of weird, hence the "What?" at the end.

It's a lead-in into my theory, that's all. Loki is Thor's antagonistic alter-ego, a la Brad Pitt in "Fight Club."

We clear?

Skitch said:
Guys, chill -- the name of the topic is a joke. Yes, I know having Brad Pitt and Thor in the same sentence is kind of weird, hence the "What?" at the end.

It's a lead-in into my theory, that's all. Loki is Thor's antagonistic alter-ego, a la Brad Pitt in "Fight Club."

We clear?

I liked fight club. Good movie. But I'm not up for Thor with some twisted alter ego. That would just ruin Thor not only as a character but for future use in Ultimates.

Skitch said:

We clear?

Yes, I got that the first time, thank you. I know some didn't, but you have to realize we cater to a lot of dumbasses here at UC. ;)

Hawkeye101 said:
I liked fight club. Good movie. But I'm not up for Thor with some twisted alter ego. That would just ruin Thor not only as a character but for future use in Ultimates.

I kind of agree. One of the most interesting aspects about Thor is the "is he/isn't he" question about his god-hood. As it stands now we don't know whether he's just a nut job with some cool tech or truly a Norse God of Thunder. Once we find out (if we ever do), I guarantee people's interest in the character drops quicker than Moony on Bass.

This leads me to the question, if he is a God, how is he even able to be imprisoned in the Triskelion or be beaten at all? The answer is, it all goes back to Loki. His rearranging of reality must have changed Thor's actual god-hood to his powers only stemming from the belt. Now Thor is only mortal, unable to take action against Loki. Thats how I see it anyway.

DIrishB said:
Yes, I got that the first time, thank you. I know some didn't, but you have to realize we cater to a lot of dumbasses here at UC. ;)

I kind of agree. One of the most interesting aspects about Thor is the "is he/isn't he" question about his god-hood. As it stands now we don't know whether he's just a nut job with some cool tech or truly a Norse God of Thunder. Once we find out (if we ever do), I guarantee people's interest in the character drops quicker than Moony on Bass.

This leads me to the question, if he is a God, how is he even able to be imprisoned in the Triskelion or be beaten at all? The answer is, it all goes back to Loki. His rearranging of reality must have changed Thor's actual god-hood to his powers only stemming from the belt. Now Thor is only mortal, unable to take action against Loki. Thats how I see it anyway.

Well, yeah, he was born incarnite, so he's completely human, with his godly powers. That's what I'm picking up anyways. Kinda like Jesus, Jesus was a god in carnite, and people were still able to crucify him, ya know?

Hawkeye101 said:
Well, yeah, he was born incarnite, so he's completely human, with his godly powers. That's what I'm picking up anyways. Kinda like Jesus, Jesus was a god in carnite, and people were still able to crucify him, ya know?

Yup, and I guess they both have super-human powers, but are still susceptible to human frailties, at least to a degree.

Hmmm? I figured with Tom Cruise being crazy and all these days, slap a blonde wig on him and he'd be perfect as Ultimate Thor.

I'll see your Tom Cruise and raise you a Kevin Sorbo! That guys would be badass as Thor. If he was good enough for Hercules, He's good enough for Thor.

J. Agamemnon said:
I'll see your Tom Cruise and raise you a Kevin Sorbo! That guys would be badass as Thor. If he was good enough for Hercules, He's good enough for Thor.
:sick:

I thought Kevin Sorbo was quite good in Andromeda.

But then I only saw the first season - which I thought was very impressive.

J. Agamemnon said:

Oh yeah........you're sooooo banned. :lol:

Victor Von Doom said:
Oh yeah........you're sooooo banned. :lol:

Oh, c'mon. The guy just needs a goatee and bam....Cha cha cha chia THOR!!!! And more muscles too. He's got the hair, the voice, the look. I dunno, I think he could pull it off. Besides, Tom Cruise is like 5'6''. Thor looks a good 6'2''.

J. Agamemnon said:
Oh, c'mon. The guy just needs a goatee and bam....Cha cha cha chia THOR!!!! And more muscles too. He's got the hair, the voice, the look. I dunno, I think he could pull it off. Besides, Tom Cruise is like 5'6''. Thor looks a good 6'2''.

if you saw him on Love inc. (show on upn) you woudn't want him as Thor.

If they decide to go with the "Thor is crazy" angle, Tom Cruise would fit the role perfectly.

Korinthian said:
If they decide to go with the "Thor is crazy" angle, Tom Cruise would fit the role perfectly.

Especially if Loki turns out to be Oprah.

Latest posts

Back