Brain Vs. Brawn

Grocer Man

For centuries, men have grappeled with the question: is it physical excellence or a sharp wit that is the measure of a man.

Wise men have looked at the question from every angle. Strong men have tried to prove their superiority by beating up the wise men.

Which do you support?

I think this sums up the arguement nicely:

Mewtwo would freeze Bowser in the air and shadow-ball the hell out of him.

I concur.
I love 'em both, but its obvious Mewtwo would win that battle (If we don't count the horribly underpowered Mewtwo from SSBM).

I think speed trumps both

*insert clichéd quick in bed , sex joke*

but Brain Vs. Brawn? depends what the task is.I wouldn't invite stephen hawking around to move furniture just like I wouldn't ask HHH to explain quantum physics

For centuries, men have grappeled with the question: is it physical excellence or a sharp wit that is the measure of a man.

Wise men have looked at the question from every angle. Strong men have tried to prove their superiority by beating up the wise men.

Which do you support?

I think this sums up the arguement nicely:

I don't know. My pudgy, round form hides the heart of a lion and the intellect of a god.

But I could still probably get my *** kicked by a 3-year-old girl.

I don't know. My pudgy, round form hides the heart of a lion and the intellect of a god.

But I could still probably get my *** kicked by a 3-year-old girl.

SO all this time I was building robots to reclaim my title of mad scientist for nothing? All I had to do was hire Little Susy?

Awwww Man.

I have both,

I have no problems.

You have Moobs as well

I think speed trumps both... hmm... I think brains is better than brawn 75% of the time, but brawn helps alot.

Well, brains didn't help Giant Man or Iron Man against Hulk in the Ultimates...course it works both ways in other stories.

In the end, I don't think one can be argued to be better or a more valuable trait than the other. Ideally, possessing both gives you the obvious advantage of only possessing one of the two.

I think of my self as a smart guy, but I also appreciate the importance of physical excellence. I'm in determined to bulk up this summer. I don't care if I have to run every morning and lifting weights every night.

Sure, you could see it that way... or... you could see it that a super-fast guy could get his freak on with any girl he wants and they wouldn't know, but would still possibly feel confused and defiled.

"I'm sticky down there. Something happend."

"NOTHING HAPPENED!

One of my favorites.

Mine too.

My vote is for Brawn... Sure brains are good. You can always come up with a good come back that stings. But with Brawn... if that brainy person get too cocky. You can always threaten to take away his intelligents by beating the crap out of them if they don't stop pushing it.

Personally I like to think of it as more of a balance. The brainy keep the Brawny from getting to full of themselvse and the Brawny keep the brainy from getting to full of themselvse. (which the brainy tend to do a lot.)

I knew this kid at my last job, he was really intelligent but totally full of himself. He knew he was a jackass and was proud of it. He was funny, but a real jerk all the time. Which is way could only keep a girlfriend for more than a few weeks. I knew some of the girls he went out with and they said they just couldn't handle him treating everyone like crap all the time. And so did a lot of people at work. They started to getting really sick of how he talk down and pointing out everyones mistakes all the time. He even pick on the handicapped kids. Not to much, not as much as he did everyone else. But a enough that it made you want to slap him around sometimes.

I think it was because he was bullied in high school. He took out all his anger from those days and took it out on everyone else.

Latest posts

Back