Brandon Peterson to pencil next Ultimate Mini.

Ice said:
Ultimate Invaion or whatever it's been re-named if it has. It was said that Bendis was going to write that mini series.

I thought that's what you meant but I was confused since, in my first post in this thread that you replied to (talking about Bendis writing invasion), I never mentioned Invasion.

ultimatedjf said:
I thought that's what you meant but I was confused since, in my first post in this thread that you replied to (talking about Bendis writing invasion), I never mentioned Invasion.
Sorry about that. I thought you wrote Invasion.

E said:
Loved his art on Extinction and Tempest (UXM). Great news.

I'm with you on that one, E. I thought he did really well with Extinction, especially. If he's going to draw the Ultimate Vision mini-series, he's about the only person that drew "her" correctly on those covers for the mini mini-series that ran in the back of UU title books.

As it looks right now, I'm thinking this will indeed be the Ultimate Vision mini, as I can't really think of anything else that would "tie in" to the Gah Lak Tus trilogy as well as that...unless its a Captain Mar Vehl mini or something.

I'm thinking its Ultimate Vision, though.

I would probably buy a Capt. Marvel mini-series more than a Vision. Here's hoping...

Probably Vision, though. :roll:

It has to be since Carey said he was still doing The Vision mini and that it was just waiting for some time after Extinction ended for it to come out.

Hm... I just finished reading Earth-X and the possibility popped into my head... Is it possible this isn't the Ultimate Vision mini, or that it IS an Ultimate Vision mini but doesn't focus on the aspects we'd expect?

I'd totally dig if Ultimate Galactus proved to be more than a grouchy swarm of mecha-bugs. Either it's a herald for something even more dangerous, or its intent isn't as obvious as in the first place. I think, with the nature of the beast, they can't do the super-wicked Earth-X reveal, but still, there's potential to salvage the monster.

Zombipanda said:
Hm... I just finished reading Earth-X and the possibility popped into my head... Is it possible this isn't the Ultimate Vision mini, or that it IS an Ultimate Vision mini but doesn't focus on the aspects we'd expect?

I'd totally dig if Ultimate Galactus proved to be more than a grouchy swarm of mecha-bugs. Either it's a herald for something even more dangerous, or its intent isn't as obvious as in the first place. I think, with the nature of the beast, they can't do the super-wicked Earth-X reveal, but still, there's potential to salvage the monster.
It's already been confirmed by Carey himself that he IS doing a Vision mini and that its coming out soon.

Latest posts

Back