Bryan Hitch exclusive to Marvel through 2008, hints at new projects

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
[IMGL]http://ultimatecentral.com/images/news-bhitch01.jpg[/IMGL] As comicon.com posts, Bryan Hitch is now exclusive to Marvel, and says what future projects he has in stored.

"This weekend on the Yahoo Group, hitch-fans, Ultimates 2 artist Bryan Hitch confirmed he is indeed exclusive with Marvel for most of the next two years.

"New deal puts me exclusive until Dec 2007, which is fine as there's a lot to do yet..." Hitch elaborated further, "Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, a couple of things with Joss [Whedon] and a massive project with [Mark] Millar Maybe an Icon project or two also ...."


Source: comicon.com
 
Last edited:

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
icemastertron said:
[IMGL]"New deal puts me exclusive until Dec 2007, which is fine as there's a lot to do yet..." Hitch elaborated further, "Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, a couple of things with Joss [Whedon] and a massive project with [Mark] Millar Maybe an Icon project or two also ...."

Next two Ultimate mini's,Cassady's fill-in,Deodato's follow up,Ultimate crossover???Too bad it'l take him til 2010 to finish these....
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
You know, I never did like the stuff he's done at DC. His JLA run was just too... dark. I dunno. Not too broken up about only seeing him at marvel really. He seems to have done his best stuff there.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
I think this is VERY GREAT news! :D

I KNOW E is as excited as I am to see what project(s) he's gonna do with Whedon! Now that's another good...no....GREAT team there, I can feel it! :wink:
 
hitch = todd mcfarlene killer

Patriot said:
Next two Ultimate mini's,Cassady's fill-in,Deodato's follow up,Ultimate crossover???Too bad it'l take him til 2010 to finish these....

hitch on amazing spidey sounds beautiful!!!!
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I love his stuff, but I hope he doesn't do hulk or thor. He's been drawing them for the past 2 or 3 years and I think he should do something a little different (I agree that Hitch on Amazing would be awesome!).
 

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
Well, I think this is good stuff, too. I'm really hoping that he branches out of the Ultimate Universe as well as keep his stuff in it... I think he's terrific and I think Marvel's the best place for him! I don't know how he'd fair drawing Spider-Man, however, we'll just have to see... I'm not holding reservations for his talent because he was amazing in the Ultimates and can only get better.

Also, maybe Millar is planning a Vol. 3 after all?
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Goodwill said:
I don't know how he'd fair drawing Spider-Man, however, we'll just have to see... I'm not holding reservations for his talent because he was amazing in the Ultimates and can only get better.
Now how can you truly say that without seeing how he draws him? :sure:


Goodwill said:
Also, maybe Millar is planning a Vol. 3 after all?
If he is, we won't see it for quite some damn time, as Millar said, he's taking a year off of comics, after he finishes up with what he has to do.
 

Latest posts

Top