Bullseye: Greatest Hits Discussion (Spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
My favorite Villain's meaningless background come to light. And I only say meaningless because I don't care about who Bullseye was before hand -- he's too damn badass not to like now.

With that said, I liked the mini. It had some great moments and references to Bullseye's appearances (especially the "I met a girl" bit). The whole father thing was pretty cool. I want to say predictable but I didn't really think it was. Loved the covers on it -- MDjr's covers basically always turn me on.

I felt like some of it went by pretty quick and didn't delve into the Daredevil Mythos as much as it should just to tell the Punisher/Bullseye angle more. I think that's a mistake. But like I said, pretty fair read and I don't regret buying or recommending it to you guys.

Appearances by Punisher, Daredevil, Elektra, Wilson Fisk, and absolutely NO Wolverine. :)

3.5/5

:arrgh:

So I'm torn. With my new love of Daredevil...I knew the premise of Bullseye...but never actually really cared. But hearing you talk about this makes me wanna read it.

But then I saw the artst was Dillon. I hate his art so much. I hate it more than I hate Bachallo's art.

So torn........

Victor Von Doom said:
:arrgh:

So I'm torn. With my new love of Daredevil...I knew the premise of Bullseye...but never actually really cared. But hearing you talk about this makes me wanna read it.

But then I saw the artst was Dillon. I hate his art so much. I hate it more than I hate Bachallo's art.

So torn........

Well, to be fair... it's not essential. It's just fun and I would've liked to see a much much darker take on Bullseye than this.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Appearances by Punisher, Daredevil, Elektra, Wilson Fisk, and absolutely NO Wolverine. :)
Hahaha!!! :lol:

Who was the writer on this again? I friend of mine wanted to read this when it was coming out, though I don't know if he ever got the chance.

I just read the unoffical follow up of Punisher vs Bullseye by the same team.

Bullseye punked the Punisher like 100 times.

Ice said:
Hahaha!!! :lol:

Who was the writer on this again? I friend of mine wanted to read this when it was coming out, though I don't know if he ever got the chance.

Daniel Way.

I wasn't going too, but I'm gonna pick this up. I'm on such a Bullseye high. And with what's coming up in Rykers.

thee great one said:

I believe all the covers were by Deodato, too! :D

Ice said:
You will die now.

Sorry man. I'd rather read a word-for-word comic translation of Harry Potter...drawn by Chris Bachalo............10x over...than say Deodato is a good artist. :noway:

All of his characters look like they have overgrown tumors all over their bodies in place of muscles.

Just ugh....

But I still will probably check out the book. I can just have Crazy Comic Girl buy it for me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back