Bully

So, did anyone actually end up playing this game?

I rented it, and then loved it so much, I bought it. It is a really great and fun game. Seriously, go out and give it a try. You won't be disappointed, even if you've played GTA. The characters are very real too. They remind me of many kids from my school.

So yeah, give it a try.

So, did anyone actually end up playing this game?

I rented it, and then loved it so much, I bought it. It is a really great and fun game. Seriously, go out and give it a try. You won't be disappointed, even if you've played GTA. The characters are very real too. They remind me of many kids from my school.

So yeah, give it a try.

I finished it.

The game has a very good story, good graphics and you can just get your bike and ride around the city. I want a sequel for PS3!

I heard the game got bad reviews... Hearing you say it's good at least convinces me to rent it... We'll see soon.

I hate always being the Entertainment Weekly pimp, but they did feature it as one of their top ten video games of the year. But then, EW has never been the go-to place for video game assessments. :)

IGN gave it an 8.9 and rated it the top action game of the year. I can concur with this. It's just damn fun to play.

I got this today (well , Canis Canem Edit ) when I got Justice league , This was another ps2 game I wanted but when it came out i had got rid of my ps2 , I love it. The combat system seems to actually be good unlike other rockstar games

I love how you can pick up random **** and it's an item. e.g a football (soccer ball :roll: ) I picked it up and wondered "hmm can i kick it" pressed r1 and POW that ball flew hard at fat kids head. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back