Buzzcope offers 3-page preview of Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #1.

Preview looks B-E-A-UUUUUTIFUL!!!

Love Mark Brook's art. And if you look at the third page, notice the black bar saying it's art from the annual. These pages will be in the preview book next week. Watch!

AWESOME! CANT WAIT FOR AUGUST!

Now if we can find the other ULTIMATE ANNUALS.

icemastertron said:
And the coloring looks great, too. :)

:lol: Good that someone besides me noticed that!

Yeah, I think the art looks spectacular and definitely fitting for an Annual! I'm interested in seeing more of the Rhino/Spider-Man fight since we haven't seen the Rhino in a while and I can't wait to see what's going on with Shocker, too! This'll be great!

i like the little spike upgrade on Rhino, and the art is bright and shhhhiiiinnnnnyyyyyy.....must have shinny :drooling:

Bass said:
... it's weird when USM isn't Mark Bagely.

My thoughts exactly. The other 2 monthly Ultimate books have gone through several artist changes, but when you open USM, you *expect* it to look a certain way. It's jarring. It's like reading the Ultimate Team-Up series; you look at it and it just doesn't look right.

Was Rhino in USM already? I never kept up with it except for a read here and there. Is his origin the same as 616?

I wonder how Spidey will be part of the Ultimate Extinction. I mean, how can one little spider hold up against a freight train of a planet eater?

Ultimate Houde said:
Was Rhino in USM already? I never kept up with it except for a read here and there. Is his origin the same as 616?

I wonder how Spidey will be part of the Ultimate Extinction. I mean, how can one little spider hold up against a freight train of a planet eater?

Rhino showed up in either 28 or 29...right before the imposter arc started up

Ultimate Houde said:
No origin given so far if I recall correctly. He showed up in one issue and was beaten by Iron Man before Spidey could get to him and take the credit.

Dont know about you guys but I love that Art and esspecially little tidbits and the incorporation of the Manga style, making Rhino much more menacing.

I remeber Mark Brooks on Cable/Deadpool too, that was pretty damn amazing!! Even though it was two issues :(

Latest posts

Back