Buzzcope previews Ultimate X-Men #62.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Buzzcope.com offers a 6-page of Ultimate X-Men #62 (By Brian K. Vaughan and Immonen), and also the cover to the issue.

Click the link for the preview.

Last edited:
Hah, Vaughan knosw what to give us when we want dream fights. The whole turning people into cats thing is new thou isn't it.

I have to say it...Longshot is now officially a *****.

Yay, Longshots back!!! Interesting preview in my opinion, can't wait to see how this arc plays out.

By the way Ice, the preview was 6 pages when I looked at it, the last page of the preview showed Emma freaking out on Havok after he yelled at her.

it looks good
but i'm tired of seeing the x-men get their asses handed to them by the ultimates

DUDE!!!!! I think that Vaugahn writes the Ultimates better than Millar. Cant wait to get home and read this.

Last edited:
Yes! Wanda using more of her powers! :D 8)

Emma the ***** is back, I was wondering where she went.

Can't wait to pick this issue up.

René said:
DUDE!!!!! I think that Vaugahn writes the Ultimates better than Miller. Cant wait to get home and read this.
Frank millEr didnt write it. Mark millAr did. :p

Just messin' with ya.

THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US. 8....

icemastertron said:
Frank millEr didnt write it. Mark millAr did. :p

Just messin' with ya.

]

Yeah, he's good too. :p

Ultxon said:
Hah, Vaughan knosw what to give us when we want dream fights. The whole turning people into cats thing is new thou isn't it.

I have to say it...Longshot is now officially a *****.
Yeah since when could she turn people to cats?

Scarlet Witch

What's Movie Elektra doing posing as Scarlet Witch? The truth is out Jennifer Garner is the Scarlet Witch. LOL

TyphoiDCAT said:
What's Movie Elektra doing posing as Scarlet Witch? The truth is out Jennifer Garner is the Scarlet Witch. LOL
Sorry, but I see NO resembence whatsoever.

THE APOCALYPSE IS NIGH!
1. POST. TO. GO!!!!!

DUDE!!!!! I think that Vaugahn writes the Ultimates better than Millar. Cant wait to get home and read this.

Are you basing this just from Fury and Wanda in the preview?

Nice art.

I loved wanda kicking ***. I'm still annoyed that they're still haven't explained the whole magic thing yet. They all of a sudden start refering to her powers as magic.

Cool - was that Obi-Wan Kenobi?!

VERY cool fight scene there - great matchup. I liked the comment that Vaughan writes the Ultimates as good as Millar - Wanda's dialogue looks like it was lifted right out of a Millar book.

This looks really, really good.

Latest posts

Back