Buzzscope gives preview of both Ultimate Spider-Man #80 AND Ultimates 2 #7!

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
Buzzcope.com is offering a two page preview of Ultimate Spider-Man 80 plus cover and two page preview plus cover of Ultimates 2 7!

From the original solicitation:

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #80
COVER BY: Mark Bagley
WRITER: Brian Michael Bendis
PENCILS: Mark Bagley
INKS: Scott Hanna

THE STORY: "WARRIORS" Part 2 (of 6)
Ultimate Starts Month continues with the launch of an all-new, all-action story! The Gang War to end all Gang Wars begins! The Kingpin is in retreat--and that kind of a power vacuum won't last long. It's about to be filled by a figure of unabashed dread in the underworld: Hammerhead! PLUS, the Ultimate debut of several Marvel characters, including Moon Knight! And Spidey thinks he's had trouble before... but nothing has has ever made him declare – "Peter Parker" no more!
32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$2.50

PRICE: $2.50
IN STORES: 07-20-2005

ULTIMATES 2 #7
COVER BY: Bryan Hitch
WRITER: Mark Millar
PENCILS: Bryan Hitch
INKS: Paul Neary

THE STORY: "WOLF IN THE FOLD"
Ultimate Starts Month continues as a new chapter of the saga of the Ultimates begins to unfold! As Captain America leads the team into action, the mysterious traitor makes a move that will forever alter the life of one of the Ultimates...in the most horrifying way possible. You must not miss this issue!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

PRICE: $2.99
IN STORES: 07-20-2005

Last edited:
The art looks spectacular in Ultimates 2 and, for the first time, I'm not totally displeased with the coloring in Ultimate Spider-Man. Wow. These issues look good, problem is I still haven't gotten #79.

more previews and creator clips

Ultimate Warrior said:
Buzzcope.com is offering a two page preview of Ultimate Spider-Man 80 plus cover and two page preview plus cover of Ultimates 2 7!

all that and more in today's daily buzz
http://www.buzzscope.com/features.php?id=1063

exclusive vids of various creators at SDCC (Azzarello, PAD, Waid, Loeb, more) plus previews of select books out Wednesday including Art of Josh Howard Vol. 1, Astonishing X-Men #11, House of M #4, Ultimates 2 #7 and Ultimate Spider-Man #80

chanzero said:
all that and more in today's daily buzz
http://www.buzzscope.com/features.php?id=1063

exclusive vids of various creators at SDCC (Azzarello, PAD, Waid, Loeb, more) plus previews of select books out Wednesday including Art of Josh Howard Vol. 1, Astonishing X-Men #11, House of M #4, Ultimates 2 #7 and Ultimate Spider-Man #80
I saw that. Of the Marvel comics, Astonishing X-Men preview has been posted before and House of M #4 has it's own thread. Ultimate Spider-Man 80 and Ultimates 2 7 is in... gasp... this thread. :lol:

hmmmm from the solicit, it seems that cap isnt traitor after all... maybe it IS fury (since we know IM is on the mission too...

read my speculation in the traitor manifesto...!!!!

Ultimates #7 is out tomorrow right ? SPOIL ME PLEASE !

marvelman said:
hmmmm from the solicit, it seems that cap isnt traitor after all... maybe it IS fury (since we know IM is on the mission too...

read my speculation in the traitor manifesto...!!!!
You can't assume that. Well you can but I'll tell you why it's risky. First off,
Ice said:
"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

Second, if you are going to take the cover as physical evidence, why wouldn't you assume the opposite? What if Captain is the traitor and cover symoblizes the second part of the issue when it's revealed and SHIELD has targeted him because they found out.

Traitor's not Captain America (opinionated...my opinion) but I'm just showing you all angles.

Ultimate Warrior said:
I saw that. Of the Marvel comics, Astonishing X-Men preview has been posted before and House of M #4 has it's own thread. Ultimate Spider-Man 80 and Ultimates 2 7 is in... gasp... this thread. :lol:

my bad UW! mostly i just wanted everybody to check out those creator clips from SDCC ^_^; as always, thanks for the links!

buzzscope previews

shadowcleric said:
Buzzcope's kinda change for the wroset with their previews

i don't want to turn this into a buzzscope thread, but i'd really like to hear any feedback on the previews (for example if you like the slideshow format, or preferred page-by-page viewing) so please feel free to PM me with your thoughts. thanks

chanzero said:
i don't want to turn this into a buzzscope thread, but i'd really like to hear any feedback on the previews (for example if you like the slideshow format, or preferred page-by-page viewing) so please feel free to PM me with your thoughts. thanks
Are you in charge of Buzzscope? I really like their format best.

And Shadowcleric it's Tuesday, that's why the previews aren't good. The more indepth ones come out on Wednesday.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Are you in charge of Buzzscope? I really like their format best.

And Shadowcleric it's Tuesday, that's why the previews aren't good. The more indepth ones come out on Wednesday.

yeah, i'm the guilty party. glad you like the format. and as always we'll have more up tomorrow

TheManWithoutFear said:
Sweet.

And I didn't mean the previews were "bad" just they were more teaser like.

oh, ok. that's mostly because i figure the books are out the next day so it's kinda like no point in giving too much away

this evening we'll see what's up with the latest marvel's advance previews (for books about 3 weeks away or so) -- those are the ones where we do the first 6 pages (but i don't scan those which is why they're less legible)

chanzero said:
oh, ok. that's mostly because i figure the books are out the next day so it's kinda like no point in giving too much away

this evening we'll see what's up with the latest marvel's advance previews (for books about 3 weeks away or so) -- those are the ones where we do the first 6 pages (but i don't scan those which is why they're less legible)
It's all good man. Keep doing what you're doing because I think it's a good balance of not giving away everything and giveing us something we can at least talk about.

chanzero said:

I think they're great and you guys are doing a great job. I don't know if it's due to editorial decision on your end or if you just take what you get from Marvel, but I can't tell you how many times I've walked away from a preview on your site so to speak even more enthused about the preview I've seen - because a lot of times it's just enough to whet my appetite, whether it's by limited pages or limiting what is on the page (as with the Ultimates preview here - looks like they gave a colored page with no text and not a finished page that just happens to have no text).

As for the format itself - either way works fine for me. I have no real preference.

Keep up the good work. :D

Please keep your preview formatting the way it is. I don't like having to go back and forth as I do on Mile High. I think your way is definitely the best way of doing it.

Incidentally, I find your site the best place for previews, anyway. I don't know, you guys just seem to be up on things and it's reassureing, when you put something up, that I'll get my money's worth. We just need to see more Ultimate previews more often. ;)

Latest posts

Back