Buzzscope previews Ult. Fantastic 4 #23, Ult. Fantastic 4 Annual #1, Ultimates 2 #8

Nurhachi said:
No matter how neglected shes feeling. that whole "im not sleeping with him....yet" is just.......its just not something you should say

No really no, I can feel how Steve feels. Man, if your girl was like that. He feels like his taking care of her, protecting her from Hank. I would have been totally pissed off

these are all so super-sweet. i like how sentry's godness transends to the real world. awesome.

haven't been reading ultimate's lately, but a possibility is that
cap will pull a hank and start a fight
, hence the handcuff's :?

eatinsloppyjoes said:
haven't been reading ultimate's lately, but a possibility is that
cap will pull a hank and start a fight
, hence the handcuff's :?

I suppose he does have to kick everybody's ***.......

And I'm looking forward to it. Cap breaking Tony's neck, running around with arrows in his chest from hawkeye and stuff. They have to release Thor to get things under control.

Ultimate FF- Zombies= :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Sue=BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Ultimates 2- TomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowTOMORROW!!!!
Ultimate FF Annual- Neat.
New Avengers-Meh.
Wolverine-AWESOME. Looks like one of the best issues of Millar's run.

Nobody's pointed something very big out yet in Ultimates.

Jan spent four hours in Hank's apartment recently, Remember Ultimates #6? Remember how somebody was visiting Hank trying to convince him to betray the Ultimates?

Pretty damn sure now that Jan is, in fact, the Traitor.

SeAcoW said:
And I'm looking forward to it. Cap breaking Tony's neck, running around with arrows in his chest from hawkeye and stuff. They have to release Thor to get things under control.

Ummm, Hawkeye's dead.

Dr. Strangefate said:
Dr.Strangefate Nobody's pointed something very big out yet in Ultimates.

SPOILER!
Jan spent four hours in Hank's apartment recently, Remember Ultimates #6? Remember how somebody was visiting Hank trying to convince him to betray the Ultimates?

Pretty damn sure now that Jan is, in fact, the Traitor.

Good point.

I doubt Cap's the traitor. If he was they wouldn't be posting his mug on the cover like that (at most they would have blurred or blackened his face for the previews like USM Annual). They kept Kitty being Spidey's new GF under wraps until it came out, and I don't see why Millar would pull something stupid and reveal that Cap's the traitor few days before the comic comes out and ruin the suspense he's been building for months.

At most Cap probably would get into trouble considering how pissed he is with Janet right now.

Last edited:
cmdrjanjalani said:
I doubt Cap's the traitor. If he was they wouldn't be posting his mug on the cover like that (at most they would have blurred or blackened his face for the previews like USM Annual). They kept Kitty being Spidey's new GF under wraps until it came out, and I don't see why Millar would pull something stupid and reveal that Cap's the traitor few days before the comic comes out and ruin the suspense he's been building for months.

At most Cap probably would get into trouble considering how pissed he is with Janet right now.

I agree. I'm starting to wonder if it is Fury, especially given what the preview to #8 revealed about him keeping Jan under tabs. Or it could be her. Awww, crap, I don't know. We'll see tomorrow.

DIrishB said:
True, but that is what they've been saying. Course Marvel's word is about as solid as cotton, so we'll see.

I was right.

Latest posts

Back