Buzzscope previews Ultimate Secret #4

compound said:
Unfortunately, this leads me to believe that we'll be seeing a bull**** Independence Day-style cop-out ending, with the super-brains figuring out some kind of technological Achilles Heel in the Kree's defense systems that will cut off their ground forces, exploiting it via that Portable All-Purpose Plot Device that Tony calls his armor. I do expect a little more creativity from Ellis, ordinarily. But in the case of this series, i'll lower my standards a notch :p

Yeah - this series has been coming out so quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's been rushed.

:fume:

I wish Natasha would give me an oil rub.

I can't believe I said that about a comic book character. I'm 38 years old for Christ's sake!

I do think Widow should have gone on the ship and Tony on the ground as well. And I, too, see a familiar ID4 plot here. Is Fury gonna bless us with a Bill Pullman-esque speech in Extinction complete with full Samuel L. flair?

Promises to be a good issue, though. Looking forward to Extinction and that speech!

Leather

I'm still having trouble getting over the bad mothership design. Must...not..let it...ruin...the....book...

Latest posts

Back