Buzzscope Previews Ultimate Spider-Man #91

Re: Buzzscope Preveiws Ultimate Spider-Man #91

Man, Spider-Man can't catch a break! From what we've heard #90 will be about, he's in for some a lot of fight.

This actually looks like a great issue... It's taking it back to something like the Annual, which I really enjoyed, so I'm looking forward to this.

Plus, we finally get Ultimate Deadpool!!

I'm just imagining the possible verbal exchanges that we could hear between Spidey and Deadpool! Oh, I hope Bendis does Deadpool right!!!:D :D

And now we know that isn't Kitty on the cover in a different outfit.

leather_w0lf said:
And now we know that isn't Kitty on the cover in a different outfit.

Ummm...yes it is.

Look at the preview pages. Ringer's ring weapons are going right through her. And she even phases Spidey out of the rings that he's tied in. That's definitely Kitty.

This is the only arc of Ultimate Spiderman I'm going to read and it better not disappoint.

So it is Kitty in a new hot outfit

Excellent

I wonder why though, did Proffesor X tell her not to help Spidey dressed in her Xmen clothes?

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
I wonder why though, did Proffesor X tell her not to help Spidey dressed in her Xmen clothes?

Because people can see that Kitty is dating Peter, if they saw her hanging out with Spidey at the same time it would be obvious that Peter and Spidey were the same person, so Kitty would obviously need to disguise herself when with Spidey.

And ULTIMATE RINGER! hahahaha

we havn't had a 7 page spidy in a while......i need words though....and yes we must now confirm to the world that yes spiderman really is white.

Who's Ringer or Ringmaster? I got the impression that this was a new look on Ultimate Spot. That's even more pathetic than Shocker and Boomerang.

Latest posts

Back