Buzzscope Previews Ultimate X-Men/Fantastic Four

ProjectX2 said:
The ninja is Rhona. The Shi'ar is a diversion. Rhona was hoping all of the X-Men would leave, so she could steal Cerebro easily. Obviously, she must steal it, and take it to the Baxter Building, where the X-Men follow, thinking the FF stole it.

FACT.

This makes the most sense. I would despise it if the Shi'ar should up. They are one of the worst aspects of the X-men, in my opinion. The X-men deal with mutants, not aliens (Except Galactus, but that's something else entirely).

Not too bad, should be a fun little story. Art is good, but I'm not thrilled on the colorist.

All right. The dialogue does not seem like Rhona. I don't know how you guys see any similarities. But I guess I'll go with it being her also. She does have AWESOME ANDROID with her and I don't see anyone else being able to give that monstrosity any instructions. I do have a problem with two things;

1. I don't think she should be in the "field" She's definitely the type of villain to sit back and watch and be smart enough not to do any physical work. So this masquerading around in a ninja outfit sorta bugs the hell out of me.

2. The lump is the exact reason I never thought it was her. Rhona has deformed herself and it's difficult to hide a bulge like that. {insert "morning wood" jokes now}

Again, I don't think the dialogue fits her but many others think differently. I did notice that the eyes are similar (?) Am I correct? She had pupiless eyes in UFF, right? But here's hopeing that's not her for reasons I've mentioned but it won't kill the story if it is.

EDIT: And after rereading the thread, I see my points were already brought up. Sorry but I'll just say I concur with them.

Last edited:
iceman said:
yeah. the talking fast and the big robot dude make it seem like Rhona. but rhona wasn't really atheletic at all. i don't see how she can be a ninja.

and i'll say this again, but i love this artist. with all of my loins.

It's the artist.

TheManWithoutFear said:
The artist is making her "look" more athletic than she is being portrayed? :sure:

Absolutely. The writer didn't tell the arist to put her in an agile crouch, did he?

I don't think we should really be arguing how athletic a character is. Excuse me for sounding like JTG, but that sort of speculation is not relevant. She's obviously capable if she took over the Baxter Building single handedly and utilized the technology that was already there to muscle up. This time around, we're actually seeing her in action. Done deal.

TheManWithoutFear said:
1. I don't think she should be in the "field" She's definitely the type of villain to sit back and watch and be smart enough not to do any physical work. So this masquerading around in a ninja outfit sorta bugs the hell out of me.
I concur. And Goodwill, this has nothing to do with her athletic ability per se, but the fact that she wouldn't be out stalking through the X-Mansion with a ninja suit. She'd just find another way IMO.
TheManWithoutFear said:
Again, I don't think the dialogue fits her but many others think differently. I did notice that the eyes are similar (?) Am I correct? She had pupiless eyes in UFF, right?
The dialogue simlarities I find is that she seems to be talking somewhat fast. They mention this in Think Tank, but I find that it is conveyed better by the absence of periods ending her sentances, they are there in the preview, so I'm not so sure. I think I'll check on the eyes in a while.

Latest posts

Back