Captain America

DGrayson

Well, I'd never read Ultimates before, but recently I bought Ultimates 2: Gods and Monsters to give it a try and I have to say: Holy ****!!!

It's one of the best ultimate series out there, I was really impressed but anyway, UCA seems like a very cool character and I was wondering if the ultimates, the first two volumes include his origin?, if so in which one, and has marvel considered or is going to make an UCA mini?

You've been missing out.

The Ultimate V1 is basically Captain America's story. First arc shows how he is 'revived' and the second arc shows how he adjusts to life and his main enemy returns to fight against him.

There's a HC out and I recommend you get it.

ProjectX2 said:
You've been missing out.

Totally. I couldn't recommend the first TPB of Ultimates enough.

Me too. But when I went to my local book store: Walden Books, that's where I get my TPB'S, they didn't have the first two volumes so I got the newest one of the Ultimates.

Bascially, you got the second best trade. Gods and Monsters ending, with the passion of Thor is AMAZING, but seriously, you need to see why Hulk was put on trial in the first place. Try to get Vol 1 "Super Human" or the hardback.

But unlike the others, I will not feel sorry for you. Gods and Monsters was superb.

"FATHER!" Poor, poor Thor... :cry:

Bass said:
"FATHER!" Poor, poor Thor... :cry:

Offtopic: I was about to cry when I say that..so sad.

Anyway, buy "Super Human". The best of the 3 books.

SeAcoW said:
Offtopic: I was about to cry when I say that..so sad.

Me too. It's just... ugh... the betrayal, the forsakeness, the bewilderment, the helplessness... just perfect. :cry:

Bass said:
Me too. It's just... ugh... the betrayal, the forsakeness, the bewilderment, the helplessness... just perfect. :cry:

:cry: Thor, I still love you. :cry:

I love you too Hawkeye.

Oh, and Black Widow, even though you are a complete B*TCH, you are sooo hot!

Latest posts

Back