Captain America's shield

I noticed there was a lot of confusion about the 616 metals so I'm going to try to clear it up. The strongest metal is Captain America's shield which was made by Dr. Myron MacLain. The shield is made of a combination of Vibranium and steel that cannot be duplicated because the shield was an accident. The shield is stronger than True Adamantium and also absorbs kinetic energy due to the Vibranium in it. There are two kinds of Admantium which were invented by Dr. MacLain in an attempt to duplicate Cap's shield. True Adamantium is truly unbreakable and it's shape can only be changed by molecule manipulation while the weaker secondary Adamantium can be broken by enough force. Carbonadium was made by Soviets in an attempt to duplicate True Adamatium, the result is weaker than secondary Adamntium but far more malleable. There are two kinds of Vibranium, Wakandan and Antarctic which came to Earth on comets that crashed centuries ago. Wakandan Vibranium isn't as strong as the above metals but it makes up for it by absorbing all energy that hits it including kinetic energy. Antarctic Vibranium is different than Wakandan as it destroys any and all metals it touches including True Adamantium.

Hyperstorm said:
I noticed there was a lot of confusion about the 616 metals so I'm going to try to clear it up. The strongest metal is Captain America's shield which was made by Dr. Myron MacLain. The shield is made of a combination of Vibranium and steel that cannot be duplicated because the shield was an accident. The shield is stronger than True Adamantium and also absorbs kinetic energy due to the Vibranium in it. There are two kinds of Admantium which were invented by Dr. MacLain in an attempt to duplicate Cap's shield. True Adamantium is truly unbreakable and it's shape can only be changed by molecule manipulation while the weaker secondary Adamantium can be broken by enough force. Carbonadium was made by Soviets in an attempt to duplicate True Adamatium, the result is weaker than secondary Adamntium but far more malleable. There are two kinds of Vibranium, Wakandan and Antarctic which came to Earth on comets that crashed centuries ago. Wakandan Vibranium isn't as strong as the above metals but it makes up for it by absorbing all energy that hits it including kinetic energy. Antarctic Vibranium is different than Wakandan as it destroys any and all metals it touches including True Adamantium.

The man definitely knows his stuff :shock:

Welcome to the site :D

Welcome and thanks for the explanation :D

Latest posts

Back