Captain Britain, and "The Union"

DIrishB said:
Sooner the better, in the most violent and dishonorable way possible. Like maybe him falling ***-first onto a giant church steeple and having it impale him. That would be good.
"Cause of death: Anal bleeding due to explosive diarrhea."

DIrishB said:
From the escargo (or is it escargaeux? really unsure of the spelling on that one, sorry) and red wine?
Of course, that's the only thing French people eat.

*kicks Frenchman in the balls*

I kinda hope that it's Ultimate Fantomex instead of Captain France.

Fantomex kicks ***.

is in the Union...

Fantomex is a french(ish) character, but he still kicks ***, so I hope he's in the union rather than any generic character...

Dr.Strangefate said:
is in the Union...

Fantomex is a french(ish) character, but he still kicks ***, so I hope he's in the union rather than any generic character...

Oh ok, and I know who Fantomex is, not because I read 616 X-titles, but because they made a Heroclix of him last year and I found out through that he was a French super-thief who turned out to be Weapon XIII or something like that, to counter Wolverine's Weapon X title. Meaning the letters are in fact Roman numerals and that there could possibly be many other (up to 12) Weapons out there. Didn't they break into Weapon X HQ or something like that in that story?

Yes, I get most of my 616 character info only after they've been made into a Heroclix. Sad, maybe; ignorant, definitly, but its how I live, baby.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I kinda hope that it's Ultimate Fantomex instead of Captain France.

Fantomex kicks ***.
Fantomex is the ****, but he isn't really French. He just likes the accent.

So French people are still *****s.

And doesn't he like the accent just because people find it annoying?

I think that an Ultimate Fantomex could work as an actual french person...

I don't get why so many people are anti-france, just because people don't agree with us doesn't make them arrogant. French people are actually really nice, and they don't hate americans. They just don't like our government...

And I wouldn't mind a respectable french character in comics for once.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I think that an Ultimate Fantomex could work as an actual french person...

I don't get why so many people are anti-france, just because people don't agree with us doesn't make them arrogant. French people are actually really nice, and they don't hate americans. They just don't like our government...

No, they not only dislike our government, they dislike us and everyone else in the world. French people overall aren't *******s (just the majority), but I wouldn't call them nice either. They are generally quite arrogant, I guess its a part of their culture. It has nothing to do with political or social disagreements. They just tend to be smug, deprecating *******s for the most part, almost to the point that I don't mind stereotyping them. If the French were a different color, I guess I'd be racist...actually, I wouldn't because my not liking them would have nothing to do with their race, just their attitude. So I guess I'm a atticist...though thats a word I just pulled out of my *** so we'll have to work on that one.

Seriously, I've only been to France once, when I was 17 I spent two days there with my family, and almost got into several fights (luckily apparently the French are also *******, so they all backed down). I guess they can tell you're American as soon as you open your mouth, and once they know that a certain look comes over their face and their tone changes, at the very least, and at worst they say something rude (which in my case almost led to me killing several Frenchmen).

What really gets me is they had the incredible indecency to defile American graves. Not sure if you heard about that but a couple years back, due to them disagreeing with the war in Iraq, they pulled up headstones or some such thing in protest of the war. Now its fine to protest whatever you want in my opinion, however its totally uncalled for to **** with the gravesites of anyone, especially the graves of WWII veterans who died trying to liberate YOUR country from the Nazis, since they couldn't do it themselves. In my opinion thats the epitome of low-class. I never liked the French before that, and after that I can guarantee you I never will.

And I wouldn't mind a respectable french character in comics for once.

Maybe they should introduce Inspector Clouseau from the Pink Panther films into the Marvel universe. He's the most respectable Frenchman, fictional or not, I can think of.

Fantomex might be cool, but to have him as a representative of a country...I'm not sure I'd like that. He seems to be pretty independent (that is unless Beast has him by the balls).

UltimateE said:
Fantomex might be cool, but to have him as a representative of a country...I'm not sure I'd like that. He seems to be pretty independent (that is unless Beast has him by the balls).

I sort of agree with this as we've already got a Captain France, and if they ever do introduce an Ultimate Fantomex I might not want him to be French. Mainly because I hate the French, and I would find it hard to do so since (from the little bit I've read of 616 X-books with Fantomex in it) I rather liked the character. He seemed sort of like a cross between James Bond and Deadpool, which I liked. And I'm sure I'd like an Ultimate version as well (though I think its FAR too soon to make an Ultimate version just yet). Maybe in several years, but even that might seem to soon. I guess it all depends on how he's written (as it does with any character in any title in any format).

And he would require a serious background overhaul too IMHO. I mean seriously, isn't his 'mutant' power (or whatever, I not sure if he's a mutant or what exactly) something along the lines of him puking up a sentient female flying saucer that he flies around in now and it's considered part of his central nervous system?

I mean, that's ridiculous storytelling even by Knight Rider standards. Wait, even worse, Metal Gear Solid standards.

14rdb said:
And he would require a serious background overhaul too IMHO. I mean seriously, isn't his 'mutant' power (or whatever, I not sure if he's a mutant or what exactly) something along the lines of him puking up a sentient female flying saucer that he flies around in now and it's considered part of his central nervous system?

I mean, that's ridiculous storytelling even by Knight Rider standards. Wait, even worse, Metal Gear Solid standards.

Something like that, lol

Latest posts

Back