CBR offers a 1 page sketch preview of Ultimate X-Men #66.

Re: CBR offers a 1 page sketch preview of UXM #66.

They could've been given a better page for a preview, but it looks good as a sketch right now.

Thanks Roguefan.

Yeah, I'm stumped as to who that might be. Perhaps it is the Magician, the character that Carey is supposed to be introducing in this two issue arc. We'll see, though...

I do think they could've chosen a better picture, though.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, I'm stumped as to who that might be. Perhaps it is the Magician, the character that Carey is supposed to be introducing in this two issue arc. We'll see, though...

I do think they could've chosen a better picture, though.
Carey isn't introducing anyone. He's using Rhona Burchill again.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think their should be two seperate threads. Kirkman's UXM run and Carey's UXM/UFF run. THere's a lot of confusion.
Well, everyone can speculate in the news item about Carey talking about his 2 issue stint there.

that doesn't really look like the x-mansion in the sketches.... from what we've seen before. But i could be wrong.

I think it's just a new take on the X-Mansion... but since the person in the hall seems to be a little frazzled, I would guess that it is Jean-Paul.

Forgive me for confusing people! I knew that the Magician was the character being introduced in UXM, I failed to name the writer correctly, though. Kirkman, ok. I can remember that one! Yes, this may be the guy that's spoiling all of the X-Men's fun.

Not to further confuse anyone, but could this be the empty Cerebro room? I mean, perhaps the X-Men don't get their computer back...

Tomar said:
What exactly has kirkman written? Is he a good writer?

Probably one of the best. He writes Invincible, The Walking Dead, Marvel Team-Up, Marvel Zombies and some other things like Tech Jacket.

It looks okay. Agree with Guij.

It's good to hear that we've got "one of the best" coming on. I was a little worried about this title for a little bit. If you have trust in him, PX2, I do, too.

Latest posts

Back