CBR offers art from Ultimate Extinction #1, Ultimate Vision

Google "Ultimate Silver Surfer" and this is one of the gems you get, from a list of Boston announcments:

ULTIMATE EXTINCTION
Following the completion of Ultimate Secret by Warren Ellis and Tom Raney, look for Ultimate Extinction by Ellis and Peterson.

"I can't tell you exactly what Ultimate Galactus is, but it will be mind blowing," Quesada told the audience. He also said it was a safe bet Ultimate Silver Surfer will be introduced.

Lynx said:
My thought was Silver Surfer because. . .well, we know SS isn't a male. I don't think its going to be as convoluted as "Oh, SS doesn't have a gender". Even Vision has a gender, even if it becomes transgender.

Plus, why would they Ultimitize Moondragon in the Galactus trilogy? :sure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moondragon

It could be, but. . .I just don't see the logic in it.

I think it would make a lot better story if the Surfer was an Extraterestrial, maybe evolved passed the point of gender, maybe a- sexual , whatever.....

And Ultimizing Moondragon makes a lot of sence, after all, it IS the Ultimate universe, and they could do what ever they want with her charactor......look what they did with Ultimate Iron Man,......it just proves that anything goes.

Moondragon doesn't have to be 616 moondragon and does not have to be from space or have anything to do with space. From the looks of it she could be working for an underground organization that might know what's going on and they're causing problems. Just a thought... but it's liek when we said Watcher could be some surviellence guy who just watched over the world for SHIELD. She could have a realistic spin on her.

Anyone thought that the 'surfer' in Silver Surfer could stand for a person who just 'surfes' the net...

icemastertron said:
So? That doesn't mean that they can't do that here, which is what Im talking about.

I just find it strange that we'd get Ultimate Moondragon in the series where Galactus shows up. We don't even know if Mahr Vehl plays a big role in Extinction yet. Plus. . .with the clues we have, it'd make more sense for the girl to be Silver Surfer then Moondragon, which is completely out of left field. I mean. . .do we honestly need an Ultimate Moondragon?

Lynx said:
I just find it strange that we'd get Ultimate Moondragon in the series where Galactus shows up. We don't even know if Mahr Vehl plays a big role in Extinction yet. Plus. . .with the clues we have, it'd make more sense for the girl to be Silver Surfer then Moondragon, which is completely out of left field. I mean. . .do we honestly need an Ultimate Moondragon?
But she could play a role with the Kree. Besides, no one's saying it IS her, 100%. Just talkin' about it.

icemastertron said:
But she could play a role with the Kree. Besides, no one's saying it IS her, 100%. Just talkin' about it.

I know. I'm just statin' why I don't think it is her. :wink:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Whose the other character in the Ultimate Extinction page? The one could be silver surfer (most likely) but the chick doesn't look like anyone.

Could it be ultimate Misty Knight?

Last edited by a moderator:
X2727 said:
Could it be ultimate Misty Knight?
Not 'could be', it is.

ULTIMATE EXTINCTION #1 (of 5)
Written by WARREN ELLIS
Pencils & Cover by BRANDON PETERSON
It's time for the coming of Gah Lak Tus! And his arrival could mean the end of all life on this planet! Not even the power of S.H.I.E.L.D or the brilliance of Fantastic Four leader Reed Richards seems able to stop its inexorable march to Earth. What role do the Ultimate X-Men have in this drama? And who on Earth is Misty Knight and how does she know the fate of our world may rest with-Ultimate Silver Surfer?
32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP...$2.99

Latest posts

Back