CBR reveals sketch cover of Ultimate X-Men#68.

Hi-Fi

CBR posts in Robert Kirkman's column the sketch cover to issue #68.

UX68cvr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. A little too similar to the cover with Bobby from "Tempest" arc.

But if the focus is on them for this issue, at least it promises some fun character dynamics.

compound said:
Meh. A little too similar to the cover with Bobby from "Tempest" arc.
I don't so much myself since Bobby isn't on covers much as some others, and has only like 3 of just him.

I really like this cover... I love Iceman!

Yo, so do you guys think this reveals how right I am about Rogue having Gambit's abilities perminantly?

Goodwill said:
I really like this cover... I love Iceman!

Yo, so do you guys think this reveals how right I am about Rogue having Gambit's abilities perminantly?
No, sorry I don't think it does.
But it does reveal that Rogue has Gambit's abilities permanently.

wow. you could at least keep my original statement in my post.:D

As i said, looks good!!

Hi-Fi said:

As i said, looks good!!
I think they remove those on purpose to make it more official and news like...

DARN THOSE MODS (Ice in particular)!!!:evil:

Personally I think the cover is very blah.
I mean, it's a picture of iceman and rogue, so what? It's a nice drawing but it's certainly not an exciting image.

Guijllons said:
Personally I think the cover is very blah.
I mean, it's a picture of iceman and rogue, so what? It's a nice drawing but it's certainly not an exciting image.
Yeah, I agree. Maybe it'll look better colored?

Hi-Fi said:

As i said, looks good!!
For news items, we have thoughts in a different post.

Aeroth said:
You only like it because Iceman's on it. :)
I dont know what you're talking about. :innocent:

But seriously, it does look good. I like Raney's work. :)

Last edited:
Guijllons said:
This looks a lot better than his work on Ultimate Secret, but, did you like that?
I did. But not enjoyed to the extent since it was just a huge weird transition from McNiven to Raney.

icemastertron said:
I did. But not enjoyed to the extent since it was just a huge weird transition from McNiven to Raney.
Hmm, well I don't think it was any cop at all. Very inconsistent and the guy doesn't draw backgrounds and the characters look goofy. Too traditional comic book for my liking.

This is what Kirkman said for those who haven't read it.

Well, this isn't even out yet--and it won't be out until January, but I can still talk about it, right? You all know what "Ultimate X-Men" is, so I'm not going to bore you with those details. Just know that starting with issue 67, I'm writing it.

I'm going to be doing a lot of character stuff, getting to know the characters a little more before we get back to the big action. I'll also be tying things in with stuff that happened way back in Millar's run early on in the title. So I'll be picking up a few loose threads and advancing subplots that have been in the book since the beginning.

I do a little with COUGHphoenixCOUGH, but I don't want to give much away.

Brian K. Vaughan and Stuart Immonen's last issue is in stores today... and yeah, I'm just as sorry to see them go as you are-- let's all share the pain together as you buy my issues, shall we?

First two boled parts- awesome!

Last bolded part- :lol:.

Phoenix had to be addressed of course but I've never been particularly interested in it. I am glad that he's going to try and tie up all the bits and pieces though, needs to be done and Vaughan has given him so much to work with as well, very generous writing on his part.

(Just hope Raney doesn't stay long if his work is as good as I expect it to be.)

Latest posts

Back