Celebrity Fan Fiction

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Videogum has a feature called "You Can Make It Up", in which one of the site's authors writes fanfiction stories featuring various celebrities and it is absolutely awesome.

Some of my favorite stories I've read so far.

"Dane Cook Designs His Own Movie Poster"

Dane didn't know what to do he was having such an emotion. He'd driven his Porsche home as fast as he could, banging his fist against the wheel. Sure, he checked out girls idling next to him at stoplights, but his heart wasn't really in it. He made one blowjob face at a blonde waiting in traffic next to him, but when she spit at him and called him a creep he didn't even smirk. Dane Cook wasn't feeling smug at all.

Dane finished his Zima and threw the bottle into the giant tank full of dead exotic fish with the rest of the empty Zima bottles. He gave another half-hearted Tae Bo kick to the punching bag before running his hand through his heavily gelled hair and heading out to the balcony for some fresh air. He looked out over the twinkling lights of the city. "BRO!" he shouted out into the valley stretched out below him like some hooker he'd hired like how he was always hiring them.

"Brendan Fraser's Journey to the Center of the Earth"

By the time he reached the summit it was almost night. Brendan Fraser was hungry, so he ate a penny that he found in his pocket. He held up his hand to shield his eyes from the setting sun. He couldn't see his agent or the restaurant anywhere, in large part because he was in the mountains, 60 some miles away. "Huh," Brendan Fraser thought. "Well this is odd." It was not odd, but that's what he thought. He also thought "My car looks like an ant," and then he tried to crush it with his finger. "Ha ha ha," Brendan Fraser said. "Ha ha ha."

"Me and My Best Friend, Paris Hilton, Talk Politics"

I made one more sweep of the apartment to make sure everything was as it should be. The ice cube trays in the freezer were full. There was beer and rosé chilling in the fridge. On the candle-lit table, I'd laid out a bowl of mixed nuts, and a wooden cutting board spread with a selection of cheeses, sliced fruit, and charcuterie. I'd made a playlist for my iPod, which was playing in the background. Just easy going background music, nothing too dance-y or aggressive. The tone I was hoping to set was one of animated discussion and lively repartee, a warm cocoon for great friends to share their ideas. I knew that once Paris Hilton arrived, we'd be able to sit at the table for hours, talking about all the important issues of the day.

"Batman and The Joker Have Sex with Each Other"

"You deserve a better class of lover," the Joker said.

Latest posts

Back