Celebrity schaudenfreude thread

Dear Britney,
You've just lost custody of your kids. What do you have to say now?

britneypenguinrg4te1io5.jpg

God, I hate Chris Crocker. It's not so much that his video wasn't funny, but that he is getting way too much publicity for it.

True , I just knew someone had to post it here , So I did.

This is just one of those cases where you feel for the kids because neither K-Fed or Brit should've ever been allowed to procreate.

Neither were ready to be responsible parents. If it was up to me....those kids would be put in foster homes for their own stability with monetary stipends from Spears and Fed to support the children. Then once either of them have cleaned up their act and can show some decent responsibility and stability for one full year....they could contest to have the children returned.

So rules Judge Doom.

This is just one of those cases where you feel for the kids because neither K-Fed or Brit should've ever been allowed to procreate.

Neither were ready to be responsible parents. If it was up to me....those kids would be put in foster homes for their own stability with monetary stipends from Spears and Fed to support the children. Then once either of them have cleaned up their act and can show some decent responsibility and stability for one full year....they could contest to have the children returned.

So rules Judge Doom.

Doom for DA!

Its interesting when I think back to when she first came out and to see how here life has become nothing but ****, ever since K-fed showed up everything that she may or may not of had is destroyed.

It's sad really

He ain't the only one to bring a girl down. Britney and K-Fed are the new Whitney and Bobby. Brit just got out early. Whit just got hooked on crack.

Last edited:
Dear Britney,
You've just lost custody of your kids. What do you have to say now?

britneypenguinrg4te1io5.jpg
Oh my god.

So much teh funneeez!!!

Whaaa.

So rules Judge Doom.
I bet Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would pay top dollar for those kids.

Just paint 'em black and put 'em in loin cloths or something.
He ain't the only one to bring a girl down. Britney and K-Fed are the new Whitney and Bobby. Brit just got out early. Whit just got hooked on crack.
Whitney objects.

Latest posts

Back