Charlie Huston talks Ultimates Annual #2

chanzero

Just got an interview with Moon Knight writer Charlie Huston up where he talks about the Ultimates Annual he's doing. This guy is very cool, we had him as a guest at our booth at the New York Comic-Con. Check it out:

Popcultureshock.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Charlie Huston talks Ultimates

Sweet score, dude!

So hey, are ya gonna have a booth at the Wiz con in Philly? :D

And for those of you who are worried and think this sounds like a suck idea for a comic book, be comforted, there's gonna be man-to-man aerial battles, a tribute to the final chase in "The Road Warrior", alien cattle mutilations, and we'll learn what happens when Cap and Sam get a visit from the KKK. Hint: hard to get bloodstains out of those white robes.

he sold me on the KKK and bloodstains, this is gonna be good.

Random said:
I love it when the kkk gets their *** beat

i hope we get the pink ones, that would be even funnier

*now wheres mooney with his smart re-marks ummm mooney i need a one liner for when sam and cap see pink KKk people.*

I'm more excited about this single issue story than the whole of Loeb and Mad's run. I hope he gets a good, strong, fitting artist.
Can't wait to see Cap and Falcon kick some KKK *** along with which ever Nazi is running the show/they're hunting!

Sounds cool.

icemastertron said:
Sweet score, dude!

So hey, are ya gonna have a booth at the Wiz con in Philly? :D

nah. we just did in nyc because a lot of the pcs crew is based outta there. we weren't even selling anything! that being the case i don't think we're gonna be getting a table again til next year's nycc. thanks for asking tho!

chanzero said:
nah. we just did in nyc because a lot of the pcs crew is based outta there. we weren't even selling anything! that being the case i don't think we're gonna be getting a table again til next year's nycc. thanks for asking tho!
Awww. Woulda been great to meet ya. :(

I could've gone to the con for free as part of my comic shop, but some guy f-ed up the stores computer, and the guy who runs the shop couldn't get the e-mail.

I would like Hairsine on this.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Hey! I'm in the KKK.

I just look like I'm in the KKK...but I'm not. They wouldn't take me...since I'm black from the waist down.

BOOOOOOOOOOOG!

Icemastertron said:
What's "Lads"?

As in the plural of "lad". You know, its a term they use over in Britain a lot, basically its a friendly term for boys, guys, friends, etc. I know you've heard it used before.

Last edited:
DIrishB said:
As in the plural of "lad". You know, its a term they use over in Britain a lot, basically its a friendly term for boys, guys, friends, etc. I know you've heard it used before.

I meant the comic, but yeah, nice answer.

(1) After the sweeping events of Ultimates 2 Grand Theft America, how is the appropriate response going to be "ROAD TRIP! WHOOT WHOOT!!"
(2) Does this mean Ultimates 2 has some sort of ultimate (no pun intended) deadline? I mean, if we're talking an Annual set after U2, I'd think they'd want to FINISH U2, no? And, well, given the track record these guys have... well, here's hoping...
(3) Falcon rocks. I'm glad we'll see more of him.

Latest posts

Back