Chopper Zombie.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Spinning out from the creative minds behind the hit TV unscripted reality series Ice Road Truckers and Monster Garage, Devil's Due proudly presents a horror graphic novel unlike anything seen before. This month, DDP and visionary television creator Thom Beers will unleash Chopper Zombie, a fiery blockbuster action tale from writer Todd Livingston (The Black Forest, The Wicked West) and artist Scott Keating (Death and the Man Who Could Not Die, Elk's Run).

"We've been doing series like Biker Build-Off and Monster Garage because I just love choppers. My son Max, who's ten, loves zombies. He told me that choppers and zombies go together," said creator Thom Beers. "So, we gotta' do it! Choppers and zombies. And wait until you see this chopper. Awesome," added Beers.

Beers' company, Original Productions, LLP, developed Chopper Zombie along with Livingston and Keating, who will launch the book at this month's San Diego Comic-Con.

Chopper Zombie follows the fate of a brilliant motorcycle builder who becomes the victim of his own success when he refuses to sell his formula for a new super-fuel to a dangerous corporation. When a team of thugs drowns him in his own toxic creation, he rises from the dead with a score to settle.

"I love how the geniuses behind Monster Garage create these amazing works of art right in the garage," said DDP President Josh Blaylock. "Plus, choppers are a staple in my family. This is a book I'll be proud to take home for the reunion."

Already heating up the internet in webcomic form on ChopperZombie.com, the 144-page graphic novel will be unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con alongside a custom zombie chopper assembled by the same creators who produced Monster Garage. The Comic-Con premier will also include signings by Chopper Zombie's creative team at the DDP booth and a special panel appearance by Original Productions President Philip Segal.

The action will kick off at DDP's 6:00 p.m. Comic-Con panel on Thursday, July 24. After premiering at San Diego, Chopper Zombie will land in stores July 30.

Previews

This looks pretty damn cool

Latest posts

Back