Christmas on the Moon

I shall distract him.

Look DJF, a dreidel!

dreidel.gif

Gotta love those traditional Jewish holiday songs.

All I have to add is that I love the Flaming Lips. Maybe they aren't the greatest band ever, but every time I hear them, they just reaffirm my faith in humanity. They make me want to eat a blotter of acid and go visit the circus.

I like your commentary about the Death of an Album. So true.

The latest Mika Album is pretty damn solid, but according to Planet-Man, you listen to Mika you're gay, so I guess I'm gay.

*sigh*

I'll go tell Sexynurse.

I like your commentary about the Death of an Album. So true.

The latest Mika Album is pretty damn solid, but according to Planet-Man, you listen to Mika you're gay, so I guess I'm gay.

*sigh*

I'll go tell Sexynurse.

I love at least one Mika song with a deep passion(cheeky!:eek:), so if it was me who said that it was likely in jest.

the mere fact that there is chocolate chips in the pancake batter aswell makes me dry heave

I'm gonna go throw up
I saw blueberry ones at the grocery store.

In the picture on the front of the box, the pancake batter appeared to be entirely blue on the inside. Blue batter wrapped around sausage.

You would think that the people who took the photograph would've tried to make it look more appetizing.

The horrifying but obvious conclusion is that that was the result of them trying to make it look more appetizing.

Latest posts

Back