City of Heroes

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Nah, I play on US servers, bought the game before it was released in UK. Just order it from a US site, thats what I did.

I bought the delux pack from amazon.co.uk :(

the game arrived today. Installed works great. Any europians on here on the deviant server?

I played coh for a good deal of time from I1-I4 and left because the game was starting to feel like the short story Harrison Bergeron and it played like city of peons so I left
lvl 50 MA/Regen/Body Mastery Scrapper(1st alt)
lvl 47 NRG/Dev/Elec Blaster will respec to fire mastery or force mastery
lvl 24 Fire/Elec blaster(just so I could replicate Katon: Gokakkayou no jutsu and Chidori)
lvl 14 D3
lvl 14 Fire/Fire tank
lvl 6 PB

I play once in awhile mostly whenever they allow old subscribers to try out new issues(that and PLing is how I got my lvl 49 scrapper to lvl 50:twisted: )

I upgraded my account with a 7 day trial for COV to try it out
-I deleted my old PB and got my new one up to lvl 6, fun at first but it grew old fast(****ing quantums!!!)
-I created a Bot/Traps MM on the villain side and got him to lvl 18(most fun I ever had lvling a toon)

On one hand I dislike the nerf centric vision of cryptic on the other hand I really want to play my MM. I might end coming back just to play COV. Before my trial ended some dude gave me 499,995 infamy. If I ever go back to the game its all green DOs for me lol

All except for the tank are on Freedom server

Last edited:
my hero is Invinisable 1st power and fire second.

He's a tank. and looks imo very cool. Big black with vains coming out. a pissed off face smoking a cigar with tall spikey blonde hair , ying yang on his best and blue ripped jeans (so hes not naked)

Yay! Issue 7 came out today, time to visit Reclusees Victory...See you guys there...

Forget about recluse, we can do mayhem in Paragon!!! It's awesome!!!
I'm almost lv 18 with my bad guy, i own Bloody bay =P

anyone wanna loan me 30$ to reactivate my account??? i miss it soooo much...but i'm way poor at the moment.

what servers do you guys play on???

I have toons on guardian and a few lowbies on virtue.

I gave up my Villain in protector and I'll start another one. Don't know where yet. I'm playing with my alts now, I have a bunch of them in multiple servers.

If anyone wants a free trial, please let me know, they gave each account 4 free trials to give out. Also, is anyone else not excited for inventions and I9???

Last edited:
If anyone wants a free trial, please let me know, they gave each account 4 free trials to give out. Also, is anyone else not excited for inventions and I9???

I'll admit I quit this the second they announced the marvel one. :oops:

loved city of heroes but I'm waiting for marvel universe

Going to get this again when I get new laptop or pc (not decided) Is there any way to find out if an "Intel UMA 950" Graphics Card is compatible with city of heroes and villains?

If not can I possibly switch a graphics card from pc to laptop?

Sorry to resuscitate an old dead thread.

Just wanted to let people who might want to play CoH that I'm playing again.

My girlfriend Cass and I are playing on Virtue. My character's name is Ly Erg, hers is Fladra.

Just message me and tell me who you is (or put it here) and I'll friend ya.

Latest posts

Back