Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Check it out here at Newsarama.

This is one is just crazy:

CWardrobe03.jpg

:lol:

Random said:
NNot if I destroy it first:twisted:

Have you seen that south park episode? It was hilarious. I love when they tell the story and it has subtitled: This is what they think. or something like that.

I saw it when it first aired and couldn't believe the Zenu thing. I recorded it to show it to a friend who didn't believe it. I kept on saying, "They wouldn't put 'This is what they actually believe' if it weren't true. They'd get sued for slander." I looked into it and it actually is what they believe. From there on out I made it my mission to destroy scientology one member at a time.

MaxwellSmart said:
I saw it when it first aired and couldn't believe the Zenu thing. I recorded it to show it to a friend who didn't believe it. I kept on saying, "They wouldn't put 'This is what they actually believe' if it weren't true. They'd get sued for slander." I looked into it and it actually is what they believe. From there on out I made it my mission to destroy scientology one member at a time.

Well if I had money (tony stark money) I would give you whatever you needed to wage war against them. So I guess you have a follower. We should have a cult of anti-scientology and make up some phony stuff and rules. So was your friend into scientology?

Hibiki said:
Well if I had money (tony stark money) I would give you whatever you needed to wage war against them. So I guess you have a follower. We should have a cult of anti-scientology and make up some phony stuff and rules. So was your friend into scientology?
He's actually just anti-South Park.

Latest posts

Back