Clash of the Titans Remake

DARKKNIGHT

MedusaFilm2.jpg

I didn't see a tread for this so I took it upon myself to make one. Clash of the Titans recently went into production at WB. Louis Leterrier is directing, and the movie stars Sam Worthington (Perseus), Liam Neeson (Zeus), Ralph Fiennes (Hades), Danny Huston (Poseidon), and Gemma Arterton (Io).

Plot: "The classic tale follows its hero Perseus as he embarks on an epic quest to prevent Hades from toppling Zeus as ruler of the Earth and unleashing Hell across the planet."

Clash of the Titans- Wikipedia

Clash of the Titans- IMDb

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/05/01/clash-of-the-titans-remake-goes-into-production/

I heard they were doing this a while back. I grew up with the original, so all I can say is... SWEET!!

Holy ****! The Pegasus one and the Medusa-head one!

I almost picked up a copy of the new Empire magazine with Sam Worthington / Perseus.

I hope this is good. Most sword/sorcery movies in the 2000s seem to be just copies of Gladiator - Troy, 300, Beowulf.

I just watched Clash of the Titans in my English class recently. I think it does need an update.

Liam Neeson is an odd choice for Zeus. But it's ok, 'cause Ralph Fiennes is playing Hades.

Last edited:
Those look pretty sweet. I'm liking the look of this film, based upon the limited things i have seen thus far. Can't wait for the trailer. This might be my most anticipated movie for 2010.

The song is an instrumental version of The Used song The Bird and the Worm apparently.

Trailer looks intense. **** Prince of Persia.

TITANS.
THEY WILL CLASH.

In other words, I really hope they don't go for a metal score. I want a symphony damnit!

Finally saw the teaser (streaming video out here is virtually impossible) ......

Holy ****! That rocked. Hard. Even though the CGI still needs some refining...I've been looking forward to this remake since they announced it. But now.......

Doom's got wood.

Alot of commenters on Topless Robot were *****ing about how this looks like a 300 rip off. I don't really see it personally.

I thought Denzel Washington and Will Patton were great in Clash of the Titans and I don't know why they would need to remake it. Kate Bosworth was really hot in it too.

Latest posts

Back