Click (Spoilers)

Re: Click

Billy Madison is one of the greatest films ever made.

Planet-man said:
I agree with you on the Schneider thing but Little Nicky, the Waterboy, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and 50 First Dates were all great.

The only one of his comedies I didn't like was Anger Managment.

Little Nicky was one of the worst films I've ever seen. The Waterboy is overrated in my opinion, but I love Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and 50 First Dates. After those three comes Mr. Deeds, which is O.K. if you're in the right mood.

Also, referring to the Click trailer, has anyone (as in famous people, movies, entertainment, etc.) else besides Family Guy and this done that Bed, Bath, and Beyond joke? I would think so, but if not, I wonder who thought of it first?

Click opens tomorrow. while your waiting here's a clip & a pic.

click-20060614115647673-000.jpg

http://media.filmforce.ign.com/media/571/571202/vids_1.html

"Little Man" looks better than this.

:D

Here's the thing....with the exception of Happy Gilmore....I actually don't find Sandler's early films all that funny. But almost everything he's done since Big Daddy.....I actually enjoy.

Big Daddy - funny.
Mr.Deeds - funny.
Longets Yard - funny.
Anger Management - funny time a billion.

It looks like I'll find this one entertaining too.

Victor Von Doom said:
Here's the thing....with the exception of Happy Gilmore....I actually don't find Sandler's early films all that funny. But almost everything he's done since Big Daddy.....I actually enjoy.

Big Daddy - funny.
Mr.Deeds - funny.
Longets Yard - funny.
Anger Management - funny time a billion.

It looks like I'll find this one entertaining too.

Billy Madison is one of the greatest movies in the history of ever.

Ice said:
:rockon:

I watch that movie on TV every time it comes on if I get the chance.

I hate that TV cuts out parts of it...I can't remember exactly which ones because I try to avoid watching movies on TV because I hate getting edited versions, but I think that part where he pees his pants so Ernie can be cool gets cut.

E said:
I hate that TV cuts out parts of it...I can't remember exactly which ones because I try to avoid watching movies on TV because I hate getting edited versions, but I think that part where he pees his pants so Ernie can be cool gets cut.
Nope. That always gets shown. I do feel the same about edited versions, but since I don't own the DVD (is it even on DVD? I hope so.)...

And I was going to go see Click tomorrow...but I don't have any money. I don't know when I first get paid in July yet. I still want to see Cars, too. :(

Last edited:

E said:
Billy Madison is one of the greatest movies in the history of ever.

It's not that it's not funny. It is. I just don't laugh out loud like some people do.

Except during the O'Doyle Rules part. That part gets me all the time.

Ice said:
Nope. That always gets shown. I do feel the same about edited versions, but since I don't own the DVD (is it even on DVD? I hope so.)...

And I was going to go see Click tomorrow...but I don't have any money. I don't know when I first get paid in July yet. I still want to see Cars, too. :(

I have it on DVD...I have to imagine it's still in print.

"If you gonna stay home, you can help me shave mah ahm peeeeets." :lol:

I can't feel sympathy for a character who looks like Adam Sandler and who's married to a woman who looks like Kate Beckinsale and *****es about the crappy part of his life. :noway:

Last edited:

Victor Von Doom said:
Except during the O'Doyle Rules part. That part gets me all the time.
My last name is Doyle, and there was a kid in my World Civ. class who would yell "O'DOYLE RULES!" at me whenever he got the chance.

ultimatedjf said:
Wow. I thought it was the worst Sandler flick. :?

Dude...your movie opinions don't count. You liked Hoodwinked. :p

Little Nicky was funny. It knew what it was and never tried to be anything more than that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back