College University

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Has anybody else seen this? I've been a fan for almost a year now. Its a flash cartoon and is hilarious. It has the potiential to become an actual show, Randy Moncho Man Savage has actually guessed strarred in an episode. They're making money of selling dvds and merchandise. I drew all out of inspiration from them for my one cartoons.

Check it out, they're hilarious: http://www.collegeuniv.com/

YEAH!! I love CU, the Halloween and 4th of July episodes are my personal favorites. Plus, Optimus Prime is a reaccuring character. 'Nuff said.

Iceshadow said:
YEAH!! I love CU, the Halloween and 4th of July episodes are my personal favorites. Plus, Optimus Prime is a reaccuring character. 'Nuff said.
"Wait this doesnt make any sense"
"I got this Mike" *fires fireworks*
"Okay then"

KUSH-LASH!

"Too bad he'll never unstand the pleassure of monkey physics... I'm going to eat my pipe, yum, yum,y um"

Last edited:
Iceshadow said:
That was pretty cool....Maddox, and Tom Fulp!

Glad to see that you're keeping the thread alive Random.
I have to, people really need to see this, mark my words one dy it'll be on tv

They haven't had any new episode in awhile just those holiday specials, which are good but the next holiday is labor day then its back to Halloween.

Iceshadow said:
They haven't had any new episode in awhile just those holiday specials, which are good but the next holiday is labor day then its back to Halloween.
Well they're half way through the 11th episode. And their 25% done with their piliot.

Ahh CU goodness, hello Fall-Hole, ya bastard.

"I wonder what game he was playin'... I like to think that it was Super Mario 3, God I love that game."

YES! A new update, The End of Summer Special!

"Wait, Bigfoot eats Homeless people?"

"Did you have sex with Mayor McCheese?"

"Yeah, twice." -McCheese
I don't know how to respond to this, other than
Lies.jpg

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Last edited:
Hey does anybody know the name of the song they used in episdoe 9? Wjere theCU gang is performing at the batle of the bands, the one with the "dickface" lyrics?

Latest posts

Back