Comic : Awesome Spidey

sm6-011.jpg

sm6-012.jpg

sm6-013.jpg

next part = The Death Of Gwen Stacy! will be posted tuesday!

Coming tuesday

Part 3 of 4 in the goblin nightmare and the green goblin makes it more personal than anyone has before.

It's tuesday here so as promised

sm7-001.jpg

sm7-003.jpg

sm7-004.jpg

sm7-005.jpg

sm7-006.jpg

sm7-007.jpg

sm7-008.jpg

sm7-009.jpg

sm7-010.jpg

Last edited:
I've held off posting the last despite been finished now for a while (this whole arc was done before I posted part one so I could make sure I had all parts)

Still no one replies , I know "***** ***** ***** whine whine whine" but honestly it kind of pisses me off. As I'm not even sure it's worth posting the last one as I don't know if anyone is actually reading it or not.

And I know "can't expect replies in fan fiction" But it's a comic , something this was about and I figured some people would have enjoyed theses stories. Still not posting the Part for a while just venting so to speak. A couple of people posted to one one which was cool but I really wanted feedback on this to know how to improve it , What you liked , What you hated. So I could you know actually make it better

but what ever I give up for awhile after last part is posted there will most likely be no more or if there is it wont be for a while as I just can't be assed working on it for no one to actually read it.

Latest posts

Back