Comic Board: Christmas 2011!

the watcher

Hmm, Houde usually starts these threads... I guess Doom finally crushed his Christmas Spirit.

Anyways what are you plans for this Christmas?

Me I'm staying home with my family. This year my family is letting me pick the music that plays while we opening our Christmas Presents and having Christmas Dinner.

Here's what I plan on playing:

Barenaked Ladies -Jingle Bells
Barlowgirl - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Blue Travelver - Christmas
Big Dad Voodoo Daddy - Christmas Is Starting Now
Bowling For Soup - All I want For Christmas Is You
The Butties - Bethlehem 1
The Butties - Coventry Carol
The Butties - God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
The Butties - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
The Calling - Carol Of The Bells
Curt Smith - This Is Christmas
Kelly and Ozzy Osbourne - Walking In A Winter Wonderland
Kutless - Mary Did You Know
Michael Buble - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Needtoberathe - Go Tell It On The Mountain
Newsboys - Jingle Bell Rock
Olivia Olson - That Christmas Feeling
Relient K- Deck The Halls
Seventh Day Slumber - Do You Hear What I Hear
Taylor Swift - Christmas Must Be Something More
Taylor Swift - Silent Night
Tenth Avenue North - Deck The Halls
Tom Petty - Christmas All Over Again
Twisted Sister - Oh Come All ye faithful
Zebrahead - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Oh Watcher, you poor misguided fool.

I will own this thread come tomorrow. OWN IT.

Meanwhile, enjoy some Louis C.K. comedy.

tumblr_lnemdiNCDt1qzado8o1_500.jpg

Well, everyone here knows my hate of little children, granted I ham it up a bit on the forums to make myself look cool to the younger crowd, but I generally am not a fan. So something happened about the 28th of August, and it involved the birds and the bees.

Screenshot2011-12-24at100316PM.png

Yup, go figure.

I've known since the first week of October, and then we got another surprise that the girlfriend was actually a month farther ahead than we thought.

So I am going to be a father, and honestly, I wasn't to happy about it to begin with. I'm still not happy, merely indifferent, which I'm sure will change when I first see the child.

Then the child will poop on me and so will begin the love/hate relationship that will dominate the majority of my life afterwards.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Hey, I guessed that! Congratulations. I hope you all do sit-ups and fart together.

I got a donut maker for Christmas.

A late Merry Christmas to everyone, and a congratulations to Houde!

EDIT: I got a folding chair! Holy ****, this is the best Christmas ever!

Last edited:
Well, everyone here knows my hate of little children, granted I ham it up a bit on the forums to make myself look cool to the younger crowd, but I generally am not a fan. So something happened about the 28th of August, and it involved the birds and the bees.

Yup, go figure.

I've known since the first week of October, and then we got another surprise that the girlfriend was actually a month farther ahead than we thought.

So I am going to be a father, and honestly, I wasn't to happy about it to begin with. I'm still not happy, merely indifferent, which I'm sure will change when I first see the child.

Then the child will poop on me and so will begin the love/hate relationship that will dominate the majority of my life afterwards.

Well Congrats on the kid. But I can't help but think of the years of therapy that kid's going to need in his or her later years.

and by the way... Where, oh where is that ownage you were talking about? I've looked everywhere... but I just can't seem to find it. :???:8)

Yup, go figure.

3 kids and I've never been pooped on.

Although once I was wiping one and my finger tore through the toilet paper. So, I guess that's kind of similar.

In an unrelated note, I got a Bose Soundlink for Christmas and it is amazing.

Yup, go figure.

Say good-bye to your life, scientist. The next presumable 18 years of your life are now moot.

Hey, I guessed that! Congratulations. I hope you all do sit-ups and fart together.

I got a donut maker for Christmas.

The ****??? a donut maker? You're not even American. or a cop! *le jealous*

3 kids and I've never been pooped on.

Although once I was wiping one and my finger tore through the toilet paper. So, I guess that's kind of similar.

In an unrelated note, I got a Bose Soundlink for Christmas and it is amazing.

I bet you ripped it by choice, just to have the feeling. what a great dad. I don't know what a soundlink is, but I'm guessing it's something you wanted.

Latest posts

Back