Comic book Rogues galleries that need improvement

The Overlord

Which comic book rogues galleries need improvement? How would improve them? Would you introduce new villains, revamp some old ones, do something different with the A-list villains?

About 2,712 of them were made by The Overlord.
Actually it's only about 1,588
Oh come, I haven't done this in a while. Besides, its not exactly the same.

Well its gotten to the point where when I click on a new thread and see you've made the first post I automatically think "Oh boy, Overlord just asked another vague questioned"

Oh come, I haven't done this in a while.
I don't disagree with that.

But I think we need one single thread for this. Like, "Overlord's Obsessing About Villains Thread," devoted entirely to discussion of rogue's galleries in the like. I mean we've got a food thread, a mustard thread, an anime thread, a manga thread, might as well stake your claim. :D

Heck, I've got a Bowie thread, Japanese Music is Awesome, PG-Friendly Asian Girls, Bono Hate, etc.

Actually it's only about 1,588

Well its gotten to the point where when I click on a new thread and see you've made the first post I automatically think "Oh boy, Overlord just asked another vague questioned"

And what's wrong with that? At least I'm trying to stir up discussion, sometimes these boards get pretty slow.

I don't disagree with that.

But I think we need one single thread for this. Like, "Overlord's Obsessing About Villains Thread," devoted entirely to discussion of rogue's galleries in the like. I mean we've got a food thread, a mustard thread, an anime thread, a manga thread, might as well stake your claim. :D

Heck, I've got a Bowie thread, Japanese Music is Awesome, PG-Friendly Asian Girls, Bono Hate, etc.
That's the way uc rolls

And what's wrong with that? At least I'm trying to stir up discussion, sometimes these boards get pretty slow.

Nothing wrong with it, that's just the only way I remember you name. If someone in real life asks me something like that I immediately think "Overlord?"

Nothing wrong with it, that's just the only way I remember you name. If someone in real life asks me something like that I immediately think "Overlord?"
I agree with this.

I have no problems with The Overlord stirring life into the boards with actual comic discussion, even if it's all about villains.

I just question the need to make one new villain thread every two months or so. That adds up, you know.

I like ourchair's suggestion that we should have a thread 'overlord obsessing about villains', just cuz it'd bring us up to #5357.

Incidentally (on should that be on topic), I've just been reading some of John's Flash run, and i have to say the Captain Cold issue and the Mirror Master issue are some of the greatest singles i've ever read - made them very sympathetic characters and also just had such great metaphors. It really feels like a vertigo title like preacher or some such....hmmm, did garth ennis ever write the flash?

Latest posts

Back