Comic Buying Online

Hey VVD - did you get Ex Machina and Fables yet? Did you like them?

Suprisingly....I only got one of them. I got Fables (which I have yet to read....yeah---I'm kinda lazy like that :?). But they were outta Ex Machina in stock and instead of putting it on back order, I just cancelled that part of my order because I figured I could find the TPB at the LCS or bookstore.

I was wrong. They only have vol.3 and above. So I'll just have to put an order into Amazon for the Ex Machina.

Re: Mail Order Comics!!!!!!

eroz said:
I order from Mail Order Comics, they offer 36% off on all their comics with a few up to 75% off. They offer weekly, every 2 weeks or monthly shipping. Shipping rates depend on what option you choose and how many comics you order. They also have a great customer service.

Like this past FCBD, I was not going to be able to go to a comic shop and pick up the free comics so I emailed MOC and told them which issues I wanted and they included them in my last package at no additional cost.

I also use this one.

They are very friendy and willing to work with me if I have a problem. Like canceling a hc I ordered so I could order a new one. I like the ordering three months in advance and I get lots of stuff besides comics.

I've been thinking about picking up some comics through subscriptions. I just can't bring myself to switch all my comics to mail order and when you only get a few it isn't worth it. So, I'm looking into Marvel's subscription service. The way I figure it it's the best way to buy a few comics don't like that much but still want to read.

Latest posts

Back