Comicon.com previews Ultimate X-Men/Ultimate Fantastic Four

icemastertron said:
What I'm saying is that Wolverine's healing factor works depending if his body is getting constantly hurts or not. If its not, he won't take long to heal, depending on what happened to him. But if something keeps hurting his body second after second, minute after minute, than his healing factor won't be working properly because the constant hitting (or whatever) isn't letting his the healing factor work.
Along those lines, in the regular universe, wasn't it stated that when Wolverine didn't have his adamantium his healing factor seemed to be more powerful just because a certain % of it wasn't needed to constantly fight off the adamantium poisoning?

14rdb said:
Along those lines, in the regular universe, wasn't it stated that when Wolverine didn't have his adamantium his healing factor seemed to be more powerful just because a certain % of it wasn't needed to constantly fight off the adamantium poisoning?
I would say yes, because his healing factor is what keeps him alive with the adamantium.

icemastertron said:
Which means the cold will be REALLY overdoing his healing factor. In other words the virus will be so strong that its going to make his healing factor work more overtime than when coming back together from being ripped apart because of the constant..."pounding" (for the lack of a better word) that the virus is doing.

That....is acceptable I suppose.

14rdb said:

Adamantium is poisonous? Similar to lead poisoning or something? That wacky Canuck.

Latest posts

Back