Comics Continuum previews Ultimate Spider-Man #94

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Comics Continuum gives us a 4-page a preview of Ultimate Spider-Man #94.

The original solicitation reads:

"'Deadpool,' part 4 of 4. How can Spidey take down a man who has kidnapped the X-Men? All we can tell you is‹it¹s not the ending you expect! Plus, major developments in the Peter/Kitty relationship‹is it all just fun and games between the two...or is there something more going on? "

Ultimate Spider-Man #94 will be 32 pages and will cost $2.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Comics Continuum Gives us a preview of Ultimate Spider-Man #94

No words and pretty confusing because it doesn't pick up right where we left off. Also we see how they're defeated and we're left with the thought: "Why didn't they do that in the first place". This is Bendis' last chance to make Ultimate Deadpool worth something.

Last edited:

TheManWithoutFear said:
No words and pretty confusing because it doesn't pick up right where we left off. Also we see how they're defeated and we're left with the thought: "Why didn't they do that in the first place". This is Bendis' last chance to make Ultimate Deadpool worth something.

I'm sure he has his reasons... Of course no one will under stand it. But he still has his reasons. As for the pics. Man, Kitty can really kick butt when she wants... Still no sign of Iceman.

Last edited:

Medics to Krakoa Island! Spider-Man down!

Will be interesting to see what they are actually saying (but it is kind of obvious :wink: ).

yo, bendis REALLY hates iceman

Cool to see Kitty get pissed about what happens to Peter and wreak it old skool style.

I'm confused why Kitty didn't try phasing through the electronics in the first place when they started fighting. I mean for all practical purposes Colossus and Kitty should have held their ground against these techno rejects.

TheManWithoutFear said:
No words and pretty confusing because it doesn't pick up right where we left off.
Remember that sometimes they don't preview the first few pages, or in order.

Huh, the guy with the earpiece in the top corner of the pages reminds me of the guy that took over the Jury in 616. I wonder...

Yeah, I can't say enough about the art... But I'm still not sold on the story yet. Bendis' last hoorah... He knocked Silver Sable's conclusion outta the park with the Vulture, so we'll see what happens in this one.

I have faith that Bendis can end the Deadpool arc with a bang. I really hope he ends the arc with DeadPool looking cool, as I'd really like to feel like seeing him again.

Question, isn't it wierd that these pictures don't relate as to what the hell the deal with the cliffhanger in issue 93 was about? I guess it's must've just been a holographic image, as if the X-Men and Spidey really thought it was Xavier, they wouldn't be attacking him.

comic_geek21 said:
I have faith that Bendis can end the Deadpool arc with a bang. I really hope he ends the arc with DeadPool looking cool, as I'd really like to feel like seeing him again.

Question, isn't it wierd that these pictures don't relate as to what the hell the deal with the cliffhanger in issue 93 was about? I guess it's must've just been a holographic image, as if the X-Men and Spidey really thought it was Xavier, they wouldn't be attacking him.

It would be stupid to ruin the cliffhanger a couple of days before its release.

Latest posts

Back