Comics to novel Ideas

I'd love to see an Ex Machina novel focusing on some political situation with Mitchell Hundred with flashbacks to an adventure with The Great Machine.

Mole mentioned Jim Butcher in an early post, and while I don't know about matching him up with Dr. Strange, I'd like to see him ressurrect the old Nightstalkers title and run with it. Harry Dresden and Hannibal King are only a couple of steps different from each other, and Butcher does some really great stuff with vampires and with the magical realm, which is similar to the crusade against the occult the three main characters in Nightstalkers were waging.

Mole mentioned Jim Butcher in an early post, and while I don't know about matching him up with Dr. Strange, I'd like to see him ressurrect the old Nightstalkers title and run with it. Harry Dresden and Hannibal King are only a couple of steps different from each other, and Butcher does some really great stuff with vampires and with the magical realm, which is similar to the crusade against the occult the three main characters in Nightstalkers were waging.

Yeah that sounds to make more sense , Not read Nightstalkers I don't think but I would read that book.

bumping this old thread for hope of new ones

Latest posts

Back