Yeah, so Community has been sort of meh for a while, but i got caught up tonight.

Advanced Advanced Dungeons and Dragons actually made me laugh out loud a few times.

GI Jeff killed me. I haven't laughed that hard over an episode of ANYTHING in a while.

Where did that come from?

Yeah, so Community has been sort of meh for a while, but i got caught up tonight.

Advanced Advanced Dungeons and Dragons actually made me laugh out loud a few times.

GI Jeff killed me. I haven't laughed that hard over an episode of ANYTHING in a while.

Where did that come from?

My wife - who normally likes Community - fell asleep during the GI Joe episode because she didn't get it and lost interest.

Girls! :roll:

My wife - who normally likes Community - fell asleep during the GI Joe episode because she didn't get it and lost interest.

Girls! :roll:

haha

I was laughing so loud that if I had a wife, and she had fallen asleep, she would have been woken.

I thought the last two episodes of the season were pretty weak. I did like the part in the second last episode where Abed is trying to "shake the story" and he says that the answer is in the library, so the camera goes there, but nothing's happening, so it goes back to where Abed was and he's running away. And Abed making fun of Shirley's "two voice" was good too. Over all though, meh.

Season 5's description for the most part.

See, I disagree. The last two seasons haven't been nearly as good as the first three.

But in season 4, the only episode that really sticks out as being great was the inspector spacetime convention one.

Season 5 had the lava floor episode, the dungeons and dragons sequel, and GI Jeff, which were all awesome. And I thought the episode where Jeff becomes a teacher and Abed takes the course on Nicolas Cage and goes nuts was also pretty great. It sucks that Troy left, though. I'll give you that.

The show hasn't been as good after season 3.

I'm not saying it hasn't had episodes that harken back to the "good ol' days," but like I said "for the most part"... ok/meh.

Last edited:
I thought 5 was great, right up to the end. The finale wasn't as strong as past finales but it was still funny.

I thought season 4 was good too, though, so what do I know.

It's too bad they didn't let Harmon stay on for season 4 with the understanding that it would be the final season. They could have let a really fun show end meaningfully and naturally, rather than peter out over two mediocre seasons.

Yeah I haven't been keeping up with Community since Season 3. My question is, why are they still taking classes in year 6 at the school? Are they all going for advanced degrees or doctorates or something? I've never gotten an answer to that question.

Yeah I haven't been keeping up with Community since Season 3. My question is, why are they still taking classes in year 6 at the school? Are they all going for advanced degrees or doctorates or something? I've never gotten an answer to that question.

Well they all graduate at the end of season 4 (although they only talk about Jeff graduating). But the first episode of season 5 establishes that they have all graduated and their lives are still a mess, so they all re-enrole, with the exception of Jeff who becomes a teacher.

Now the report has been updated saying that NBC hasn't given the official word...

I'm not sure if it is official yet but there are rumblings that it might be picked up by Netflix or get some other treatment.

I'm bummed. It's one of my favorites shows.

Latest posts

Back