Complete 1st print set of Ultimate titles?

Living Large said:
U Adventures 1-5

There were six. Trust me, the wait for that issue was extremely long and painful (And the wait for the TPB, and then finindg said TPB, was almost as painful).

If you had a full run of singles of the Ultimate Universe, you'd be sittin' on a nice sum of money. Hell, the first issue of USM (And therefore, the Ultimate Universe, not counting the "secret" Ultimate title) alone goes for upwards of 400 bucks last time I checked.

no checklist of anykind ? anyone know a resource website that might have one ?

Only the list I added to the forum. It's pretty close to a full list. http://www.comicspriceguide.com/ <-- these guys have a real nice list price list. Search for Ultimate and you'll get all of the titles.

There were six. Trust me, the wait for that issue was extremely long and painful (And the wait for the TPB, and then finindg said TPB, was almost as painful).

Oops. Yes. 6. And I must add that I enjoyed this little title. It was pretty fun. I picked up the originals on Ebay long after the fact for a decent amount.

If you had a full run of singles of the Ultimate Universe, you'd be sittin' on a nice sum of money. Hell, the first issue of USM (And therefore, the Ultimate Universe, not counting the "secret" Ultimate title) alone goes for upwards of 400 bucks last time I checked.

"secret" ultimate title? I think i picked up USM 1 (9.2) for $100 and USM 5 (9.2) for somewhere around $50. Not cheap but not expensive either...

Gadzookie said:
there is a marvel boy in ultimate universe lol ?

It's open for debate as to whether or not he is, but yeah. A lot of people seem to think so. Why is that funny?

Marvel Zombies could also be considered an Ultimate title... but that's not clear either. Never heard of Marvel Boy... where was that printed? What issue?

Living Large said:
Marvel Zombies could also be considered an Ultimate title... but that's not clear either.

It's a spin-off...not the same thing.

Living Large said:
Never heard of Marvel Boy... where was that printed? What issue?

It was a mini by Grant Morrison done just prior (I think) to Ultimate Spider-Man. I don't know any real details; I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

It would've been an Ultimate Captain Marvel. The series came out before the line launched, and saying its an Ultimate title is like saying Supreme Power is. No correlation (pre-Ultimate Power) except a modern take on a classic character.

Well, the only ultimate title I've managed to get all the first printings of is Ultimate Spider-Man. Started collecting at # 4, backtracked and have been collecting ever since.

When the time comes I'm hoping to get a good sum off of it.

Ultxon said:
Well, the only ultimate title I've managed to get all the first printings of is Ultimate Spider-Man. Started collecting at # 4, backtracked and have been collecting ever since.

I bought #1 the week it came out. I saw the alt. White Cover next to it for only 3.99 in a sealed bag, but, since I was only 10, I thought it would be stupid to buy that one, too.

Today, that issue's worth over 400 dollars! :roll:

Latest posts

Back