Confused about the U.U

Dippyboy

Banned
Are you confused about the Ultimate Universe?

This about Ulimate Origins. In issue #4, the Hulk killed Peter's parents but in Ultimate Spider-Man Bendis noted that they died in a plane crash.

How could both be true?

This about Ulimate Origins. In issue #4, the Hulk killed Peter's parents but in Ultimate Spider-Man Bendis noted that they died in a plane crash.

How could both be true?

Oh God. I just realized...it's Ultimate Spider-Slayers - the story in Amazing from the early 90s where Peter's parents came back then he unceremoniously found out they were robots.

Oh God.

Realizing his mistake, Bendis had Marvel hire someone SO ATROCIOUS that this oversight would look like Shakespeare.

You know who I mean.

Check THIS out:

http://nearmintcomicshow.wordpress....jesse-alexander-relieved-of-duties-on-heroes/

"However, he has shrugged off this criticism as "fans will be fans." In a recent Word Balloon interview, he poo-pooed his critics, essentially saying that his sales numbers speak for themselves and if fans don't like it they should stop buying it."

"The sales numbers speak for themselves" Good one, Britney.

(Sorry I momentarily hi-jacked and ranted :) )

How could both be true?

I am confused.

Apparently, Bendis has hand waved it by saying they didn't die, but were just unconscious. Which... kinda means the scene has no importance.

So I don't get it.

How could both be true?

I'm sure they just say the timeline changed it when Ben punch that T'Rex. That's their anwser to everthing now.

Fan Boy: How come the FF is different from the FF we have now???

Marvel writers: when Ben Grimm punched that T'Rex he changed everything...

Fan Boy: Mr. Bendis you said the Ultimate Spider-Man game was now apart of the Ultimate line. But in the game Peter becomes Carnage and Venom expells it. And in the comics Gwen Was Carnage and Venom expelled her. How is the game consistent to the comic.

Bendis: See when Ben Grimm punched that dino he changed everything...

Fan Boy: Ok... then why is it in Ultimate Origins that we see Peter's parents dead and then in..

Bendis: Ben Punched the Dino...

I am confused.

Apparently, Bendis has hand waved it by saying they didn't die, but were just unconscious. Which... kinda means the scene has no importance.

So I don't get it.

Really? Where?

Considered most people don't get knocked unconscious with their eyes open and Nick Fury picking up only the baby and not call some medic to attend to Mary Parker is so convincing. :roll:

I'm sure they just say the timeline changed it when Ben punch that T'Rex. That's their anwser to everthing now.

Fan Boy: How come the FF is different from the FF we have now???

Marvel writers: when Ben Grimm punched that T'Rex he changed everything...

Fan Boy: Mr. Bendis you said the Ultimate Spider-Man game was now apart of the Ultimate line. But in the game Peter becomes Carnage and Venom expells it. And in the comics Gwen Was Carnage and Venom expelled her. How is the game consistent to the comic.

Bendis: See when Ben Grimm punched that dino he changed everything...

Fan Boy: Ok... then why is it in Ultimate Origins that we see Peter's parents dead and then in..

Bendis: Ben Punched the Dino...

:lol::lol:

Really? Where?

Considered most people don't get knocked unconscious with their eyes open and Nick Fury picking up only the baby and not call some medic to attend to Mary Parker is so convincing. :roll:

I forget. It might not even be true. Maybe I made it up as a gag and remembered it wrong.

Last edited:
Actually, I didn't understand Ultimate Origins at all. What is Nick Fury's powers?

In Ultimate Origins, Erik seems more interested in Wolverine -- but Ultimate X-Men #97, Charles seems more interested in Wolverine.

Isn't Ultimate Origins the answer to everything -- "it's all connected. Is there going to, like, a part 2 to Ultimate Origins.

Bet Bendis like snot.

Latest posts

Back