Cosplay - general discussion

Awesome work. I don't see a lot of Ambers out there. I need to get off my ass and work on my Scarlet Witch costume. It's great to see another cosplayer on the site, pimp yourself proudly.

Re: Pimping myself

Haha, sorry for the false advertising! Thanks, btw!

NP.

Do you make your own costumes or do you have someone? My friends and I did Gencon last year and we've been discussing costume options for it for this year. Two of them are talking about The Tick and Arthur while I'm leaning towards Henchmen #21 from the Venture Brothers.

Friday said:
Do you make your own costumes or do you have someone? My friends and I did Gencon last year and we've been discussing costume options for it for this year. Two of them are talking about The Tick and Arthur while I'm leaning towards Henchmen #21 from the Venture Brothers.

I'd say a mixture. I've done most of mine myself, but I need help with the more difficult stuff. Sometimes I may take existing costumes and alter them. Like my Akuma cosplay. I ordered a men's adult costume and tailored it to what I wanted.

NP.

O_O

You need to cosplay as 21. Seriously, that would be the most awesome thing ever.

NoelleR23 said:
I'd say a mixture. I've done most of mine myself, but I need help with the more difficult stuff. Sometimes I may take existing costumes and alter them. Like my Akuma cosplay. I ordered a men's adult costume and tailored it to what I wanted.

I'm kinda doing the same with my Wanda costume, mostly because I just don't have the time, with two jobs and the insane amount of time my Lightning (FFXII-2 version) costume is taking. I'm starting to think we may all need to plan a convention to meet up at.

Tho, I am happy, I found my old Baroness costume, and it still fits! (Thank the gods for latex being stretchy).

Last edited:
Jaggyd said:
I'm kinda doing the same with my Wanda costume, mostly because I just don't have the time, with two jobs and the insane amount of time my Lightning (FFXII-2 version) costume is taking. I'm starting to think we may all need to plan a convention to meet up at.

Tho, I am happy, I found my old Baroness costume, and it still fits! (Thank the gods for latex being stretchy).

Yeah, I'm still learning. There are some online zentai stores if you need something custom. That's what I did for my Punisher costume. FFXIII-2 is an awesome look! My Harley and X-23 costumes are taking a while cause I'm doing steampunk versions. Baroness is also on my list, but I got a few more to go before I get to that one. I may save it for closer to the release of the 2nd movie. Where are you by? I go to cons all the time.

Do we have a cosplay thread? Should I just turn this into a general cosplay thread?

Do we have a cosplay thread? Should I just turn this into a general cosplay thread?

No we don't, and I don't think we should change this one. It's my bad, I kinda got overexcited that we finally got a fellow cosplayer on this site, that I kinda took over like usual. Sorry Noelle.

Jaggyd said:
No we don't, and I don't think we should change this one. It's my bad, I kinda got overexcited that we finally got a fellow cosplayer on this site, that I kinda took over like usual. Sorry Noelle.

It's all good! I was excited, too! If there isn't a thread, there should be one. Unless we'd be the only two.

Do we have a cosplay thread?

I don't think we do. I remember that Doom said, that if anyone showed up at one of the Cons dressed up and expected to walk around with him. He'd personally beat the crap out of them.

So now that this is a cosplay thread, are there any cosplayers besides Jaggyd and I? And are there pics of your epic cosplays? =D

Me as a catgirl.

pink-catgirl.jpg

Latest posts

Back