Countdown Series Speculation

There's a weird sorta-teaser animation for Countdown on DC's Myspace page. Here

Not anything new, but kinda cool, still.

JImmy Olsen has had a million different super powers over the years. Including a stretching ability. But I don't want to see him get any now. He's fine as the DCU Rick Jones.

Since Snapper Carr hasn't been around lately.

In fact, either has Rick Jones.

Well, somebody needs to be normal.

I miss Snapper Carr. He was the man back in Hourman.

I miss Tyler too...

That Hourman series was great. If there's anything I don't like about Johns, it's havinging to make EVERYTHING the classic version of everything. He ruined the good Hourman, he ruined Impulse, bleh bleh bleh.

Also, all his books are late now.

Last edited:
That Hourman series was great. If there's anything I don't like about Johns, it's havinging to make EVERYTHING the classic version of everything. He ruined the good Hourman, he ruined Impulse, bleh bleh bleh.

Also, all his books are late now.

I think that is a problem. Some things are good as classics. Like, I always thought it was logical for Bart to become Kid Flash, but I didn't expect him to become THE Flash that quick. Other things are meant to evolve and take on a new life.

I think that is a problem. Some things are good as classics. Like, I always thought it was logical for Bart to become Kid Flash, but I didn't expect him to become THE Flash that quick. Other things are meant to evolve and take on a new life.

My problem with Bart becoming Flash was that he never had time to evolve into that role, he had just becomed Kid Flash. Then, he ages several years, and becomes THE Flash in a few seconds.

Not cool

My problem with Bart becoming Flash was that he never had time to evolve into that role, he had just becomed Kid Flash. Then, he ages several years, and becomes THE Flash in a few seconds.

Not cool

It was to fast. And Wally still had plenty of life in him. And while I do like Rex Tyler, Tyler still has a special place in my heart...

And Snapper Carr was name checked in the latest JLA :D

It was to fast. And Wally still had plenty of life in him. And while I do like Rex Tyler, Tyler still has a special place in my heart...

And Snapper Carr was name checked in the latest JLA :D

With the Wonder Twins making a supporting role in Teen Titans, I wouldn't be surprised to see Snapper show up in JLA. At least, I hope.

Latest posts

Back